"Homework"

Connor and Evan paired up in English class to do a project together. Connor went to Evan's house to work on it with him. Connor went up to Evan's room and put his bag on the floor. "Hey Evan I missed you.", said Connor. "You miss me? We just saw each other today at school.", said Evan. Connor chuckled, "I know." and pecked Evan on the lips. Evan kissed back putting his arms around Connor's neck and leading him to the bed.

Connor sat up on Evan's bed and Evan put his knees on either side of Connor's legs, so that Connor's legs were in between. He continued to kiss Connor and Connor put his hands on Evan's waist.  Connor realized they should be doing their homework and moved his hands to Evan's chest pushing him away carefully. Connor used to not be a good student, but after meeting Evan, Evan encouraged him to do his best in school. Connor had started doing his homework and classwork. "What's that about?", asked Evan wondering why he pushed away. "We need to do our homework and you know that.", spoke Connor. Evan kissed Connor's cheek down to his neck saying, "just- one - more - minute." in between kisses. "Come on Ev, as much as I love your kisses, we should get it done.", said Connor. "Okay fine.", sighed Evan getting off Connor. 

Connor pulled the work out of his bag , they got through a couple questions on the worksheet before Evan said, "I'm bored." and tried to kiss Connor again. "How about this... every time you do a question I'll take off one item of clothing and every time I do a question you take off one item of clothing too.", said Connor. Evan wasn't super confident with his body, but he did like the part where Connor would be taking off his clothes so he agreed. 

Evan grabbed the paper and pencil from Connor's hand and wrote the answer to the next question as fast as he could.  "Good job.", said Connor.  Evan reached to Connor trying to pull off Connor's hoodie and shirt at the same time. "Not yet, the hoodie first.", said Connor unzipping it and throwing it to the floor. "I'll do the next question.", said Connor. "No let me do it!", said Evan. "Okay fine.", Connor laughed.

After Evan completed the next question Connor took off his shirt. Evan starred at Connor's chest. He loved the way Connor's body was. Connor did the question after that and pulled off Evan's shirt. After a couple more questions Connor unzipped Evan's pants and pulled them off.

At this point Connor was completely naked and Evan's boxers were the last to go. Connor did the last question and pulled them off. They finished their work.