Truth or Dare

"Truth or Dare?", asked Connor to Zoe. "Dare", said Zoe. "Okay hmm kiss Alana." Zoe smashed into Alana's lips pushing her to the ground. "aww they're so cute", said Evan. "Okay you're turn Jared.", said Zoe. "Truth", said Jared. "Who do you have a crush on?", asked Zoe. Jared rolled his eyes. "Come on you have to say", spoke Alana. "Okay fine...it's Jeremy", Jared said. "Ohhh I dare you to call himmm", said Alana. "I don't know about that...", Jared  "You should", spoke Connor. "Come on Jared, it's a dare and i've got his phone number.", said Zoe. "Okay, okay fine, but if anything goes wrong it's all of your faults."

As the phone started to ring you could tell Jared was getting nervous, which usually didn't happen. Jeremy went to their school and Jared had liked him for awhile. Zoe knew Jeremy since she was pretty popular. Jared talked to Jeremy a few times around school, but not much other than that. 

Jared waited until he heard someone answer the phone. "Hey it's Jared.", he said. "Oh hey, Jared.", Jeremy replied. "How are you doing?", Jared asked Jeremy. "I'm good, how about you?", he asked. "I'm good too, actually I wanted to know if you wanted to hang tomorrow or something.", Jared asked nervously. Jeremy hesitated on the other line. Everyone in the group got nervous for Jared. "Yeah that'd be awesome.", said Jeremy. Everyone was so excited for Jared.

The two boys talked for a few minutes longer and after Jared hung up the phone. "I'm so happy for you, it went so well!", spoke Alana excitedly. "Well I hope things work out.", said Jared.