OOF

On Monday they headed back to school. Evan and Connor walked in together and to their lockers. "Looks like the gay couple is back in school.", said Jared. "Fuck off.", Connor said.  

A few hours passed and it was lunch. Alana nervously went up to Jared. "Hey I have a question for you?", said Alana. "Uhh yeah?", Jared spoke. He was confused, Alana and him never really talked. "So you're friends with Connor, right?!", asked Alana. "Hahah , yeah were best friends.", Jared was about to burst out laughing.  Alana not getting the memo says, "Awesome, so like do you maybe think... maybe... I don't know... he likes me? Because I really like him and-". Jared cuts her off saying, "Oh yeah he tells me about you all the time." Clearly he was lying. "Really?! That's perfect because I was thinking about asking him out tomorrow!", said Alana in shock. Once again Jared was about to burst out laughing and could barley hold it in. "Tomorrow, why wait tomorrow when you could do it today!?", said Jared. "Maybe you're right, yeah, I'll do it today after 5th period! Thanks so much Jared!", Alana walked off. "I can't wait to see how this goes down. Soon Connor and Evan will have to admit their gay love to the entire school.", thought Jared. 

5th period arrives and Alana waits in the hall for him. She sees Connor and Evan walking together. "Hey Connor, hey Evan.", said Alana. "Hey?", said Connor. Alana spoke really fast and said, "So I was like wondering... um... if you know.. you wanted to go out with me?" "Oh, sorry me and Evan are kind of a thing.", Connor said. Evan blushed and ran into the bathroom. Jared watched from the corner and laughed. "Oh ok," said Alana shyly and walked away. "Fuck!", said Connor. "BY ANY CHANCE DID YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS?", Connor asked Jared. "For fucks sake ... me?", said Jared. "JARED, I'M SERIOUS.", said Connor. "Yeah, I thought it would be fucking pathetic to see Alana Beck ask your gay ass out on a date.", said Jared. "YOU ARE A FUCKING DICK!", yelled Connor. "Why don't you run along with your boyfriend.", said Jared. 

Connor runs into the bathroom where he hears Evan sobbing. "Evan are you okay, you know it's just me Connor.", he said. "Please open the stall door, you know I was put on the spot like that, I know your upset, you didn't want me to expose your sexuality to everyone." , said Connor feeling guilty. "Turns out this was partly Jared's fault.", said Connor. "What do you mean?", spoke Evan through the stall. "I'll tell you if you come out of the stall.", said Connor. Evan opened the stall door. "Alana liked me, but Jared kind of told Alana to ask me out, knowing that were dating.", said Connor. "Oh", said Evan wiping away the tears. "Do you not want anybody to know were in a relationship?", asked Connor?". "No, no, of course it's not that. You know i'm just not ready to come out!", said Evan. "Yeah I understand, it's okay, I don't want to push you.", said Connor. "Kind of too late everyone knows at the school now.", said Evan. "Not everyone...", said Connor. 

Connor sat on the bathroom floor holding Evan in his lap. Evan teared up. "It will be okay, Evan.", said Connor comforting him. Suddenly Jared walks in the bathroom, "Looks like I walked in on the gays again.".  "SHUT UP! Evan is really upset, you ruin everything!", said Connor. Connor got up and pushed Jared to the floor. "Calm your dick, I WAS JUST JOKING!", said Jared. "Let's just get out of here!", said Connor. He took Evan's hand and walked out of the school building.