You're beautiful Evan

In this one shot Connor and Evan are already married, just thought you should know oki bye.

It was a cold winter morning and it was snowing outside. The snow covered the ground and it was beautiful. Connor was already awake, he was in the kitchen making coffee for himself when Evan came down stairs. "Good morning sleepy head.", Connor said smiling. Evan's hair was a little bit messy, but Connor thought it was cute. Evan was wearing just his boxers, which is not something he'd usually do. "Do you want some coffee?", Connor asked. "No, you know coffee makes me shake and my anxiety worse.", Evan replied. "I know, just thought i'd ask.", Connor said. "Come here.", Connor said holding out his arms. Evan walked towards Connor and let Connor wrap his arms around him. "Look at all the snow!", Evan said while they both looked out the window. Evan watched the snow fall down, covering the trees. "The trees looks so beautiful.", he said. "They do.", Connor said as he titled his head to kiss Evan on the cheek.

It was freezing out side, but it was warm in Connors arms, Evan thought. "You're wearing your boxers.", Connor spoke. "Yeah... I always wear them.", Evan laughed. "I know, but your just wearing your boxers.". "So?", Evan said. "So... I think you should do that more often.", Connor spoke. "Why?", Evan asked. "Because I'd like to see my husbands beautiful body once in awhile." "No... honestly I hate the way my body looks, its not- beautiful.", Evan said. Evan was pretty self conscious. "What are you talking about, I love everything about it!", Connor said, meaning every word. "Thanks, Con, but it's not."."Ev, look at me.", Connor said seriously, he turned Evan around so he was facing him. He held Evan's chin up so he was looking directly at Connor. "Evan, please don't say that, I love you so much and your body is perfect." Evan gave a half smile. Connor gave Evan a kiss and held him close. 

"Hey I made a fire, want to go warm up by it?", Connor said. "Sure.", Evan smiled and they sat by the fire place together. They were wrapped up in a blanket and each other. They cuddled by the fire place all morning.