Summer Break

It was the second month of summer break. Connor had been off on vacation for a whole month with his family. Meanwhile Evan was at home. He was bored. His mom was working. He could call Jared to come over, but Jared is kind of annoying. Alana was busy because she had a summer job. So he just sat there in his bed lonely, he missed Connor. Suddenly his phone buzzed. 

Connor: Were visiting family... help.

Evan: It looks like you're having a great time.

Connor: You better not be having any fun with out me.

Evan: Of course i'm not, i'm sitting home alone, you're like my only friend.

Jared: You could always hang out with meeee!

Evan: Like I said....only friend.

Alana: I'm your friend too, i'm just busy.

Zoe: Get the fuck off your phone Connor, were supposed to be interacting with the family. 

Connor: Well now you're on you're phone, so stfu! 

Connor: Listen tree boi, I got to go hang out with my family FOR A WHOLE MONTH and my mom barley lets me use my phone.

Evan: Haha

Connor: Don't have too much fun without me, love you.

Evan: Love you too.

Zoe: GAYYYY

Connor: Shut up Zo, your gay as fuck.

Zoe: I was only joking.

Alana: Hi babe I miss you

Zoe: Hiiii, I miss you too.

Evan: Aww

Jared: I'm gonna get out of here before I catch the gay.

Connor: I think it's too late for that. Should I expose your crush on Jermey Heere?

Jared: CONNOR I TOLD YOU NEVER TO SPEAK OF THAT!

Zoe: Shut up Jared and go eat your bath bombs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan thought about Connor everyday and Connor thought about Evan everyday. They managed to video chat as much as possible, so neither of them were lonely. Finally when the whole month passed Evan was so excited to see Connor again. 

Evan waited for Connor's plane to land at the airport. He was a little bit nervous, but also excited. He hadn't seen Connor in a whole month, but to him it felt like years. As soon as Connor came through the doors Evan ran into Connor's arms he ran so fast he pushed Connor to the ground. He kissed Connor on the lips and laughed still on the ground. They got up and saw Alana and Zoe run into each others arms too. Evan thought it was super cute. "I guess Alana and Zoe are an official couple now.", said Evan. Larry and Cynthia watched from a few feet away. "Aww look at our children in love.", said Cynthia kissing Larry on the cheek. 

"I hope you didn't miss me too much, Hansen.", said Connor. "But I did.", said Evan.