The Stars

Just want to say sorry for not posting in awhile. Here's a short one shot with lots of fluff.

It was 2 in the morning and Evan had woke up to his phone ringing. Evan reached for his phone on his night stand and was not at all surprised to see Connor was the one calling him at such a time. Evan answered "Hey" in a quiet and gravelly voice. "Hey, i'm at your back door", said Connor. "Are you serious, why are you up?", Evan spoke a bit surprised. "Yes i'm serious...now will you come open it now, it's a bit chilly out here.", replied Connor. "Be there in a second.", said Evan rubbing his tired eyes and slowly getting out of bed. 

He quietly tip toed down the stairs and to his back door as not to wake up his mom. He saw Connor through the window and tried to open the creaky door as quietly as possible. Connor had a backpack, this made Evan wonder what Connor was up to. He opened the door allowing Connor to come in, Connor hugged Evan to warm up and then whispered "Come with me.", heading for the door. "Where are you taking me, it's literally 2 AM", Evan whispered back. "Just trust me.", Connor said. "But it's cold out there.", whined Evan. Connor lent Evan his hoodie. "You're going to have to do more then that to convince me to go to wherever this place is at 2 in the morning, Connor.", spoke Evan.  "Fine, I guess you're right.", Connor said leaning into a slow passionate kiss. As the boys released Connor said, "...and there will be more where that came from if you come with me." 

That was enough convincing for Evan, Connor grabbed Evan's hand and pulled him out the doorway and running through the yard. About 5 minutes passed and they were still walking to their destination. "Can you tell me where we are going yet?", asked Evan. "Not yet, it's a surprise." 

When they started to approach the "surprise" Evan knew exactly where they were. "It's the orchard!", Evan shouted with joy. Connor smiled because he knew how happy Evan was. Connor set down a blanket he got from out of his backpack. He and Evan both lied down on the blanket still holding hands. "I never knew how pretty the orchard looked at night.", Evan said with a smile. The stars and lights in the distance lit up the trees a little bit. Evan kissed Connor on the cheek, "Thanks for taking me here.", he told Connor. 

For awhile they looked at the beautiful stars light up the night sky. They pointed out constellations they could find too. "I'm cold.", Evan said, so Connor wrapped Evan up in his arms and Evan kissed Connor romantically. "I love you.", said Connor. "I love you too.", said Evan.