Do You Wanna Ride?

It was another Friday night. Zoe, Alana, and Jared all made plans to hang out with Evan and Connor. 

Jared pulled up in his car to Evan's house with Alana in the front seat riding shot gun and Zoe in the back seat. Connor and Evan were still inside just quickly finishing up getting ready to go. "Looks like they're all here.", said Evan looking out the window seeing the car in his driveway. "You ready?", asked Connor. "Yes", said Evan reaching for Connor's hand. Connor held his Evan's hand down the hall and down the stairs, all the way out to the car. Evan was a bit nervous, this was really the first time they all did something together after Connor and him started dating, along with Alana and Zoe dating. 

They made their way to the car and Jared rolled down the window saying, "get in gays". Connor rolled his eyes and the two got in the back seat. Jared drives off. "Hey pass the aux chord.", said Connor. Alana hands him the chord and he plugs it into his phone. He immediately puts on heavy metal music. "Turn it off it's so loud!", yelled Zoe. "Okay, okay fine.", Connor said turning it off. "So where are we going?", asked Evan. "No where.", said Jared. "So were just going to drive around?", said Evan. "Exactly", said Jared.

Evan sat close to Connor leaning his head on the taller boys shoulder. Jared started to speed up the car. And Evan started to get a little nervous so he clenched Connors hoodie. "Everything okay?", asked Connor. "Yeah, the cars just a little fast.", whispered Evan. "It's going to be okay, we're going to have fun tonight. Don't worry.", said Connor. "Loosen up, Hansen", said Jared overhearing their conversation. Jared speeded even faster. Evan started to breathe heavier causing him to squeeze Connors hand tight. "Slow the fuck down! We could get caught!", said Connor. "Oh shut up!", said Jared laughing and going even faster.

At this point Jared was going 70 miles per hour on a free way, he was lucky the free way was almost empty. It was late at night so that's why it was pretty empty. "Woo hoo" , screamed Alana excitedly out the window. Zoe laughed at her and began to do the same. Connor screamed out the window too to make Evan laugh. Evan was distracted by his anxiety and he did laugh at Connor. Connor always tried to distract Evan when he got scared. Evan screamed out he window too and by the end of the night was having fun.

Jared dropped them back off at Evan's house. "Thanks Jared", said Connor. "Bye guys.", said Zoe. "Bye Connor , Bye Evan!", said Alana. Bye said the both of them. They walked inside and up to Evan's room.

"Connor looks tired.", thought Evan. Before they went to bed Connor said, "I had a great night with you, Ev." "I had a great night with you too.", said Evan. Connor kissed Evan's neck. They turned out their lights and then they both lied down in Evan's bed. "Goodnight I love you.", said Connor. "I love you too", said Evan.