Pool Hopping

It was a Friday night and Connor and Evan were hanging out at Evan's house. They were bored just watching whatever was on TV. They sat close, Connor's arm over Evan. In the spur of the moment Connor said, "Want to do something?". "Sure", said Evan passionately kissing Connor and moving his hand down to Connor's pants. "No not that, that can happen later.", Connor laughed. "Then what?", asked Evan. "You'll see", said Connor grabbing Evan's hand in his and running to the front door all the way to his car. 

"Where are we going?", asked Evan. "It's a surprise!", said Connor smirking. They drove down a long road for about 5 minutes. No other cars seemed to be around, it was late. They parked and got out of the car. They were at a pool. "Why are we at a public pool?", questioned Evan. "Because we're going to pool hop.", said Connor. "This isn't even legal!", shouted Evan. "Shh I know, that's why you have to be quiet!", replied Connor. "I've done this tons of times, I promise we wont get caught.", he said trying to relax Evan. 

Connor hopped up on the fence climbing it and Evan followed. Once Connor was on the other side he jumped down and took Evan's hand and helped Evan down too. It was so dark they could barley see. Connor took off his shirt and jumped in the pool. "I don't know about this Connor.", said Evan a little bit nervous. Connor pulled up on the edge of the pool and grabbed Evans hand pulling him into the pool. Evan's clothes and hair got all wet. They both laughed. Connor pulled Evan close holding his waist and pulling him into a kiss. Evan smiled into the kiss. Then Connor playfully splashed Evan and Evan splashed Connor back. 

Suddenly a light shined on them. Evan was worried. Connor held his breath and went under water, pulling Evan down with him so the two wouldn't be caught. They held their breath for what seemed like minutes, but really was only about 30 seconds. When the light was gone and they both caught their breath over the surface of the water. Evan ran his fingers through Connors wet hair and kissed him. 

Soon they went back to Evan's house. They dried off, taking off all their wet clothes. Evan looked at Connor's body, it looked perfect. Evan held Connor's and moved his arms up to Connor's neck, kissing him on the lips, then kissing him down the neck. "Can we do "that" now?", asked Evan. "Of course.", said Connor. Connor pushed Evan onto the bed laying on top of him.