Pride

I haven't posted in a little because of finals at school, but the school year is finally over. So I should be posting regularly again. Anyways I should probably do something for pride month and I can't think of much, so we will see where this goes. GUYS ITS END OF MAY EARLY JUNE OKAY I CAN'T.

Connor and Evan were just chilling on Evan's bed, laying down, enjoying each others company. Evan laid on his side to put his arm around Connor. Connor looked like he had something on his mind. "What are you doing?", asked Evan. "I'd have just been thinking...", said Connor. "Uh-huh, what?", Evan said. "Since you and me have both been out for about a year now, maybe it would be cool to go to the pride parade downtown tomorrow.", spoke Connor. Connor leaned in to quickly kiss Evan.  Evan thought about it for a moment. "Yeah that would be awesome!", said Evan.

 "But- but what if I get nervous, the crowds will probably be really big and-." Connor cut him off saying, "Don't worry i'll hold your hand.". "That's sweet Connor, but what if- what if I get, you know...a panic attack.", spoke Evan not really liking to talk about his anxiety much. "I mean we don't have to go, I just thought it would be a good idea to embrace being in the community.", said Connor comforting Evan. "No we should go, you're right, it'll be fun.", said Evan. "If you feel scared just let me know, we can leave whenever you want.", said Connor. "That sounds good and will you squeeze my hand like you do sometimes when I get anxious?", asked Evan. "Of course I will", replied Connor lovingly. "Don't worry you will feel safe there.", said Connor reassuring Evan. "So you'll go?", asked Connor. "I'll go for you.", said Evan. "For us.", said Connor.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "What's that?", asked Connor. "Not sure, want to go check?", said Evan. "Why not.", said Connor getting out of bed. They walk down the hall and down the stairs holding hands. Evan opened the door. There was a small box left on the door step. "Oh it must be that package I ordered.", said Evan grabbing the box and heading back inside to open it. "What is it?", asked Connor. "Just a little something I got for the two of us.", Evan said ripping it open. Evan was always getting Connor small gifts that made him happy. 

Evan handed Connor a small gay pride flag. "Aww, that's so sweet.", said Connor thanking Evan. Connor went in for a hug. Evan had got himself a bi flag as well. Connor picked Evan up and spun him around saying, "Pride is going to be so fun with you."

Tree Bros One shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें