Kinky

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT

Evan and Connors Text:

Evan: Hey Connie will you come over

Connor: I told you not to call me that

Evan: Okay fine will you come over Con??

Connor: Any reason why?

Evan: No not at all please just come

Connor: Okay i'll be there soon

--------------------------------------------

Connor walked inside without knocking, he walked straight up to Evan's room. "Hey.", Connor said. Evan wasn't expecting him to be over so soon and he quickly placed his computer on to his lap, covering his crotch. Connor was confused and sat down on Evan's bed next to him. "So... how are you?", Connor asked. "Pretty good.", Evan said. "Pretty good? Well how can I make it better?", Connor said sweetly. "Well... you could kiss me.". Connor kissed his lips once and then again, not wanting to pull away. He moved Evan's computer off his lap, placing it on Evan's night stand. He got on top of Evan so he could kiss him easier, but as soon as he did he noticed Evan's huge boner. Connor smirked and kissed Evan's neck, lifted up his shirt, and then started placing little kisses down his chest to his stomach. He rubbed over Evan's crotch slowly. "Can I?", Connor said asking to take off his pants for him. Evan nodded. Connor nodded and unzipped Evan's pants, sliding them off along with his boxers.

Connor wrapped his hand around Evan's member and started moving it slowly up and down. Evan gasped a little bit, trying to keep quiet. "Do you want me to go faster?", Connor asked. "Yes, please.", Evan whispered. "Then beg for it!", Connor shouted. Evan was surprised at Connors change in tone, Connor had never done this before, but he liked it. "Please go faster, I want you to make me cum." Evan said. "Good boy.", Connor said. Evan liked when Connor called him that. Connor sped up, he went faster and faster until Evan came in his hands. 

"Do you want to keep going?", Connor asked feeling up and down Evan's body. "Yes.", Evan spoke. Connor took of Evan's shirt and then allowed Evan to take off his for him. Connor took off his own pants and boxers. "Thought we'd do something a little different this time.", Connor said standing up. "Okay..", Evan said a little nervously, but he was also excited. Connor picked Evan up. "Wrap your legs around me.", Connor said. Evan did as told. "Okay now this might be a little weird but like lean back a little.", spoke Connor. Evan basically hung of Connor, Connor's arms wrapped around Evan's back to hold him up a little bit. "You ready?" "uh-huh". Connor thrusted into Evan halfway. Evan arched his back and moaned slightly. "You have to beg if you want more.", Connor said. "Please make me orgasm daddy.", Evan couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth, his cheeks went red and he got a little flustered. "You've never called me that before...but I like it.", Connor responded. Connor thrusted in and out as fast as he could trying to hit his "spot". 

Connor was starting to get tired, after all he was doing most of the work, he had to hold up Evan and thrust into him at the same time. Connor thrusted in one last time hitting the spot and staying there a moment to cum, making Evan cum too. They both moaned loudly. He pulled out and he dropped them onto the bed. Connor panted, he was exhausted. 

"Hey, Connor?" 

"Yeah?"

"Why am I never top?"

Connor laughed, "because i'm way more dominant than you."

"I can be dominant.... If I wanted to.", Evan said.

Connor chuckled, "I'd like to see you try."

"Okay..." 

Evan got on top of Connor, but as soon as he did Connor just flipped him back so that Evan was on the bottom. "If you want to dominate me you're gonna have to get on top me first.", Connor smirked as he held down Evan. Evan tried to get up, but he was helpless, Connor was much stronger than him. "This isn't fair.", Evan pouted. Connor got off him and laid next to him. "Sorry, Ev, you'll never top me." There was a moment of silence between them, Evan caught Connor off guard and was able to get on top of him. "Fine, i'll let you top this once...", said Connor. 

Evan fingered Connor without warning. "You're such a little whore, Evan.". Then Evan said, "Get on your hands and knees." "Really?", Connor asked in surprise. "Get on your hands and knees!", Evan yelled, which was very unusual for Evan. "Fine.", Connor knew this time Evan was being serious. He got on his hands and knees and Evan held his hips as he thrusted in and out making Connor moan. Connor came and Evan got out of Connor. 

"You're a slut.", Evan told Connor. "Hey you can't call me that, that's as far as i'll let you go.", Connor immediately flipped Evan over and started sucking on Evan's dick, but when Evan was about to cum he stopped and wouldn't let him.

 "Hey!", Evan whined. 

"That's what you get for calling me a slut."