High Evan *smut warning*

It was a regular day. Evan went over to Connor's house after school like usual. Connor was up in his room when Evan arrived. Evan walked in the house, Connor heard him come in. Connor yelled from upstairs, "I'll be down in a second Ev.". Evan waited for Connor, he couldn't help but notice freshly baked brownies on the counter. They smelled so good. Evan just had to try one. He ate one and thought, "dang these are the best brownies I've ever had.", so he reached for another.

Connor came down the stairs to see Evan biting into a brownie. "Fuck", Connor thought. Connor didn't say anything at first he didn't want to freak out Evan. "Uh..Ev.. you know those are.. uhh.. my brownies.", said Connor. "I know they're so good!", replied Evan. "I mean like... they're my pot brownies.", said Connor. "You- you mean they have weed in them?!", asked Evan in shock. "Yes that's exactly what I mean, but don't worry too much.", said Connor before Evan could freak out. "You know i've never done anything like this.", said Evan starting to feel his chest pound. "Well maybe they'll make you feel calmer. Maybe it won't even have an effect on you.", said Connor trying to relax Evan.

"Let's go watch some TV to take your mind off things.", said Connor. They sat down on the couch and went to Netflix. Evan picked Moana to watch. Evan had been acting normally until the song "How Far I'll Go." came on. As soon as it came on Evan burst into song, got up from the couch and started singing every word as loud as he could. "... and no one knowwwwss HOW FAR I'LL GOOOOOOO!!", Evan sung. Connor chuckled, Evan was clearly now pretty high.

When the song finished Connor said, "Okay come sit back down baby.". Evan sat close to Connor on the couch and put his head on Connor's shoulder as Connor wrapped his arms around Evan. Evan starred into Connor's eyes for a long while, which usually didn't happen. "What's wrong?", asked Connor. "Nothing you're just so so so so cuteeee", said Evan. Connor could tell Evan got really flirty when high, but Connor didn't seem to mind. "You're cute too.", he replied and then leaned in for a kiss. "I want to kiss you againnnn", said Evan. Connor giggled and said, "I think we can arrange that.". They made out for a few minutes not paying attention to the movie, even though it was one of Evan's favorites.

"Connor?", asked Evan. "Uh-huh", Connor said. "Connor you're sooooo hot and sexy.", said Evan. Connor blushed a little bit. "I love you, Connie!", said Evan excitedly. "I love you too.", replied Connor. "Connor can I take off your pants?", asked Evan. "This came out of nowhere", thought Connor. "Only if I can take off yours", said Connor. Evan agreed and began taking off Connor's shirt and unzipping Connor's pants slowly. Connor did the same. "I love your body, you're so prettyyyy", said Evan. "Aww, if i'm pretty then you're beautiful.", said Connor.

Evan pushed Connor down, Evan was on top. Connor was surprised how dominant Evan was being. "Don't you want me to be on top?" asked Connor while Evan kissed his neck. "No this time I want to make you feel good.", said Evan. "Okay.", said Connor, no questions asked. Connor liked the way Evan was being dominant, it was something he wasn't used to, but he really didn't mind it.

Evan placed little kisses down Connor's body until he reached his dick. Evan sucked on his dick going back and forth. Connor felt so good. Then Evan inserted into Connor and found Connor's "spot". He went back and forth, moving faster and faster. Evan came into Connor and Connor came too. Evan grinded his hips against Connor.

Evan leaned into kiss Connor and bit Connor's lip slightly so he could insert his tongue. Connor pushed Evan on to his back and got on top of Evan. He inserted into Evan and Evan placed his legs around Connor to hold on. Connor was basically riding Evan. Evan didn't want to let go. Evan moaned loudly, which is usually something he tried to hide, but this time it didn't seem to matter. Connor ran his hands through Evan's hair.

When it was over Connor was out of breathe and said, "That was amazing.". "I should really top more often.", said Evan laughing. "You should.", agreed Connor.

The next day Connor asked, "Do you remember at all what happened yesterday?". "Vaguely.", said Evan a little embarrassed. Connor laughed, "You should have those brownies more often." "I did feel a lot less anxious, but I don't think I will be having more any time soon.", said Evan. Connor noticed Evan was a little embarrassed so he went to kiss him. "One question though.", said Evan. "Was I any good?". Connor chuckled, "More than good, you were amazing.". Evan smiled and kissed Connor passionately.