SMUT

EVANS POV: I was home alone, it was late, of course my mom was working late like usual. I heard a tap on my window, I became a bit startled. My phone started buzzing with texts, I checked them and they were from Connor. "I'm at your window", the text said. I walked slowly towards my window and peaked. There he was. I lifted my window and laughed a little,  asking, "What are you doing here?" "Just thought I'd check up on you." I leaned slightly out the window to kiss him on the forehead. I felt the breeze lightly swaying towards me. Then grabbed Connor's hand to lead him in. He climbed through the window still holding my hand. 

We sat on my bed for awhile just talking. Then Connor got on top me passionately kissing me. Pressing his hands down by either side of me. He started to pull off my shirt and then he took off his. He started to unzip my pants. I was nervous. When he unbuttoned my pants I guess he could tell I was nervous because he asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I said "Yes, I'm sure." He continued slipping my pants down my legs until they came off. I pulled his pants down too. When we were both finally naked he said to me, "You know we don't have to do this if you don't want." "No I really do want to.", I spoke. Even though it was my first time I knew I was safe with him and I wanted to show Connor I truly loved him. And that's when it happened. It felt more than amazing. 

After it happened Connor just cuddled me as we lied there, I rested my head on his shoulder and put my arm around him. I moved my hand to his chest and lifted up to kiss him. He held me for what felt like hours. "I love you.", said Connor and of course I said it back.