SMUT PART 2

Connor and Evan had been watching a movie, just laying on Evan's couch. Connor kissed Evan passionately and Evan kissed back. Connor squeezed Evan's ass and moved his hands towards Evan's bulge, rubbing over it slowly.

At this point the two were paying no attention to the movie at all. "Why don't we take this upstairs?", asked Connor. Evan nodded. Connor carried Evan upstairs and into the bedroom. Connor kissed Evan's neck and pushed him up against the door still carrying him. Evan's legs were wrapped around Connor's waist. Then he carried Evan to the bed and carefully placed him down.

Connor took off his shirt and then lifted Evan's taking it off too. Connor touched Evan's bulge again and unzipped Evan's pants, taking them off.  Evan took Connor's pants off and boxers. Connor slowly took off Evan's boxers as well. Connor kissed Evan one more time biting his lip and placing little kisses down Evan's neck to his chest and to his dick. Evan was already hard.

"Are you ready?", asked Connor. "Yes", said Evan. Connor thrusts into Evan carefully. Making Evan quietly moan. Connor started going faster and harder until he hit Evan's "spot" making Evan feel so good. Evan came getting it on the sheets. Connor pulled out and then licked Evan's dick. Connor sucked Evan's dick, Connor went as far as he could. Evan spoke, "I'm going to cum." Connor swallowed.

Suddenly they heard the door front door open. "Oh my mom is probably home!", said Evan. They both got their clothes on quickly at sat on the bed acting like they were doing nothing.

Heidi walks in the bedroom saying, "Hello boys.". "Hi Ms. Hansen.", said Connor. "Uhh.. you have a little... something right there.", said Heidi noticing the cum on Connor's lips. Connor wiped away the rest of the cum with his sleeve. Connor and Evan both blushed. Heidi laughed and said, "You boys better clean up, if you know what I mean." Evan and Connor awkwardly laughed. "Oh and Evan?", said Heidi. "What?", he asked. "Next time be quieter.", she said while leaving the room.

"Oh my god.", said Connor laughing.