IS THIS THERAPY? (IF YOU GET THAT REF LOL)

"Guess Alana moved on quickly." , laughed Connor. "Yeah guess so", said Evan. Connor kissed Evan on the forehead. Then Evan put his arms around Connor's neck and leaned in for a kiss. Connor moved his hands on Evan's waist. As soon as Evan pulled away he noticed cuts on Connor's arms. "Connor what happened to your arms?! Are you still cutting!?", Evan asked shocked. He'd hoped Connor had stopped, but knew he didn't. "I'm sorry, I told you I wasn't exactly going to stop.", said Connor. "I'm a lot happier around you now and I cut less often, but something it just happens.", said Connor. "Why don't you see a therapist?", asked Evan. "I don't know, I would like to, but I think my parents think I don't need to. They think this is what a normal teen does.", said Connor. "Well maybe you could see my therapist. I see doctor Sherman tomorrow, why don't you come with me." "That sounds really nice, Evan, but are you sure?", said Connor. "Of course I'm sure, I think you'd really benefit from it.", spoke Evan "Thanks, babe.", said Connor.

The next day after school the two boys arrived at Dr. Sherman's office. "Is it okay I brought a friend, Dr.Sherman?", asked Evan. "Of course, come on in boys.", said Dr. Sherman. The two sat on the leather couch in the small room. "So this is, Connor my boyfriend.", Evan said proudly. "Nice to meet you.", the doctor said. "I know were usually here to talk about my anxiety and I promise that's getting better, but I thought it would be important to bring Connor here because he seems very depressed and he cuts a lot.", said Evan. "Can you tell me a little bit about your life, Connor", asked Dr. Sherman. Connor explained how he doesn't really get a long with his dad much.  They all talked for about an hour and Dr. Sherman offered some things to help Connor.

"Did that help at all?", asked Evan to Connor as soon as they left. "Yeah it helped a lot, thanks", said Connor. Evan kissed Connor on the cheek and proceeded to hold his hands to the car. "Do you have a marker?", asked Evan. Connor looked around the car and managed to find a sharpie. He handed it to Evan. Evan uncapped the marker and said, "Give me your arm." "Why?", asked Connor. "Just do it", said Evan. Connor lifted his arm and moved it toward Evan. Evan began to draw a butterfly on Connor's wrist. "What's this for?", asked Connor. Anytime you think about cutting, you will see this butterfly and think of me and know how much I don't want you to cut. Don't wash it off and if you cut you basically kill the butterfly. "Oh, thanks", said Connor. "I love you.", said Evan. "I love you too.", said Connor.

Okay like sorry for the kinda time skip in the therapy session, i'm trying to write more and I feel so sick today... so just deal with it. I'm a terrible writer so just idk what this chapter is or really this whole story lmao.