The Kiss

Connor and Evan walked through the front door. "Where have you been?!", spoke Larry in a loud tone. "Don't be so mean to him, Larry. Maybe he'd like you better if you actually tried to get along with him!", said Cynthia. Cynthia didn't notice Evan behind Connor in the hall at first. "Oh , aren't you going to introduce us to your... friend?". Cynthia couldn't believe Connor actually brought home a friend. "uH ... yeah.. this is, Evan.", said Connor. "Hi", said Evan. "How much did he pay you to pretend to be friends with him?", said Larry joking. "None.", said Evan. "Very funny, just shut up.", said Connor. "Anyways do you guys want to stay for dinner?", said Cynthia. "Nah, were not hungry, we'll just be up in my room doing homework.", spoke Connor. "Connor doing homework?", said Larry. "You don't have to be so mean, why don't you do something with him, like take them outside for a game of catch, it's a nice day, said Cynthia to Larry. 

Evan and Connor walk up stairs to the bedroom down the hall. For the first time Evan was in Connor's room. "So we gonna get started on that homework?", asked Evan. "Yes", said Connor. Connor pushed Evan on to his bed and kissed him. Suddenly Cynthia comes through the door forgetting to knock. She looked like she was about to ask something. "Oh", she said and she quickly walked out. She paced into her bedroom where Larry is. "uh Larry I have something to tell you I think.", she said while pacing around the room. She wasn't mad, she wasn't worried. She was more worried for what Larry would say or do or think. "What?", Larry was nervous, only because Cynthia looked nervous. "I think our son....is..is.. gay." "And how do you know this?", said Larry. "Well I saw Evan and him kissing.", she said. "Oh ok...", he said. "Are you mad?", said Cynthia. "Well of course not, are you?", spoke Larry. "No, I was just worried how you'd feel.", Cynthia said. "Well maybe we should ask him first.", said Larry.

Meanwhile Evan was freaking out having a border line panic attack. "Nobody knows i'm bi, but you!", said Evan. "It's going to be okay, I promise, just relax.", said Connor trying to comfort Evan. Connor hugged Evan. Surprisingly Connor was calm. Connor's arm was around Evan and Cynthia and Larry walked to the room, this time knocking. "Come in.", said Connor. They both walked in. "So are you two... gay?" "Yeah, well I am-", Connor cut off and looked to Evan. Evan nodded. Connor finished his sentence, "... but Evan's bisexual."  "Oh ok... so you two are like dating?", asked Larry. "Yep", said Connor. "Okay.", Cynthia said. Then they left. 

"See, I told you everything would be okay and nobody else knows, but don't be afraid to tell anybody.... when you're ready.", said Connor hugging Evan. "I know", responded Evan. "It's dinner time!", Cynthia yelled up the stairs. "Should we... go?", said Evan. "Yeah, I guess so.", said Connor. They walk down the stairs holding hands and Zoe got out of her bedroom and followed. She noticed them holding hands, but wasn't surprised. She didn't say anything.