GAYYYYyy

Connor grabbing Evan's arm had bolted out of the schools side doors, so they wouldn't get caught. Even if they were caught Connor didn't care, Connor was too worried about Evan at this point. Connor reached his car and unlocked it quickly. He opened the passenger door for Evan and told him to sit down. As Connor was walking to the other side of the car he noticed Jared running after. He acted like he didn't see him and continued getting in the drivers seat. Before Connor could start the car Jared said "Hey wait." Connor rolled down his window saying, "Step away from my car before I fucking punch you!" "No i'm serious there is something I should confess.", said Jared. "You have one minute", said Connor giving in because he knew Evan got anxious when Connor started yelling. Jared spoke,"I'm sorry for doing that, I've been having some problems at home and I know that's not an excuse, but-" "Get to the point!", said Connor cutting him off. "What I'm really here to say is...I've been trying to figure out myself... and I think... I mean I am.. gay.", said Jared. "Does this mean you will stop calling us fags and shit?", asked Connor. "Uh..yes, but it doesn't mean I wont stop being an ass", said Jared. "Please don't do anything to hurt Evan, if you were really his friend you wouldn't have done this." Connor spoke. "Okay, I promise.", said Jared. What had been making Jared do all these shitty things to Evan and Connor is partly because he was holding in his feelings a lot and he was worried how people would react if he came out, especially Evan and Connor. Even though Evan thought they were just family friends, Jared thought of Evan more like a real friend, just didn't have the guts to say that. 

Connor started to drive away. "Are you feeing any better, tree boy?", asking Connor trying to cheer Evan up. Evan hadn't said anything for awhile, he'd been quiet. "I'm better, said Evan. There had been a moment of silence before Evan said, "Were you surprised that Jared is gay?". "No it was pretty obvious, i'm more surprised he actually came out and said it to our faces.", said Connor. "Let's go to my house since nobody is home, unless you'd rather go to yours", said Connor. "No your house is just fine.", replied Evan.

As they entered the door and went up stairs about to approach Connor's room they heard a noise coming from Zoe's bedroom. "Uh- what- what's going on in there?", said Evan a bit nervous. "I'm not sure.", said Connor. Connor took Evan's hand and walked towards the door pushing it open. Connor was stunned at what he saw. There was Zoe and Alana kissing on the bed. 

Quickly the two girls pulled away and looked at Evan and Connor. "You guys skipping school too?", said Connor laughing. "Yep", said Zoe. "I'm surprised you aren't keeping your perfect attendance, Alana.", Connor said. Connor just smirked and led Evan into his bedroom. Not even mentioning anything about what the two had just seen. "I guess I never really thought about it, but Zoe is pretty fucking gay and her crush on Alana was obvious considering she never stopped talking about her.", thought Connor in his head.