New Hair

Date: February 2018

"You look really different with short hair," Katelyn said to her boyfriend of almost two years as they cuddled up on the couch watching a movie that neither of them was paying attention to.

"I could say the same about you," came Chandlers reply.

Both Chandler and Katelyn had gotten new hairstyles since they had left "The Walking Dead."

Chandlers overly long hair had finally been cut short and he now sported a much shorter and stylish hair style. Katelyn had cut her hair so it now barely reached her shoulders. She now had bangs. Tonight she had curled it, although Chandler thought that had something to do with the fact that she knew he got turned on whenever her hair was curled.

"Honestly Chan i was kinda disappointed you got it cut."

"Why? I thought you said you like it short."

"Oh i do! It's just now i can't braid your hair anymore."

She giggled at the slightly annoyed look on his face. He cheekily ran his hand over her hair messing it up. Her hair was now in her face. She blew some of it out of her eyes.

"Chandler, Knock it off," she squealed trying to protect her hair.

She glanced over at the mirror and saw how messed up her hair was. It looked as though she had just gotten out of bed.

"Great now i have bedhead,"
she sighed.

"You now the bedhead look of yours is really turning me on,"Chandler said cheekily.

"Hmm, is that so. Well i mean we do have the house to ourselves for the night," She wiggled her eyebrows and motioned towards the stairs the led to her bedroom.

"It would be a shame to waste it," Chandler said is a low voice.

Katelyn squealed and laughed as he picked her up and carried her upstairs.

"Ill have to have the bedhead look more often," she thought to herself.