First Kiss For Real

Date: June 2016

Katelyn's Pov

We're filming the kissing scene today. Its nerve racking and I don't know why, I mean I've had to kiss guys before during a performance and wasn't nervous. So why am I nervous now?

Probably Because I'm kissing Chandler. He's my best friend and I guess I'm scared that if I kiss him, the feelings I have for him are going to increase.

Yeah that's rights, I've got feelings for Chandler. I never meant for it to happen but it just did, we've gotten a lot closer in the past two months and I guess I just see him more than just as a friend now. But I doubt he feels the same, I mean he always tells me I'm his best friend so I don't think he sees me as more than just that.

Chandlers Pov

We are shooting Carl and Enid's first kiss scene today and I'm trying not to freak out. I have to kiss Katelyn and I'm nervous.

Why am I nervous? Well that's because I'm attracted to her. We were close before Isaac but after the whole cheating thing we've gotten so much closer.

I have feelings for her but I don't want to make things awkward so I haven't told her and I probably won't. I just tell her that's she's my best friend so she doesn't think I like her any more than that.

Filming

"Say it goes right and you do it...how do you get away?" Enid asked Carl

"It doesn't matter?" Carl answered trying not to look at her.

"It would to me."

Their heads were close together and he slowly placed a light kiss on the top of her head. Slowly their lips inched closer and they connected. For the two teens portraying them, the kiss was downright amazing.

Katelyn's Pov

The kiss didn't last long, only like three seconds, but those three seconds felt so amazing.

Chandlers a great kisser and god I want to kiss him again so bad.

Chandlers Pov

The kiss was awesome. Katelyn, she's a really good kisser. I just wish I could kiss her whenever and not just when we have to film a kissing scene.

I don't know maybe I should just tell her, I mean if it felt that good for me then it has to have felt good for her too, right?

"I like you Katelyn, in the "I like you more than just as a friend kind of way"," Chandler blurted out as they walked back towards the trailer.

Katelyn stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face him, a slight pink hue appearing on her face. "You Do? Since when?"

"I don't know for a long time I guess, I didn't realize it until after that night at your place, when we fell asleep on the couch watching Netflix. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to make things awkward and you were still getting over Isaac,"Chandler scratched his head nervously as he looked at her. "I hope things won't be awkward, it's just kissing you felt amazing today and I wanted to tell you how I felt."

She looked at the ground nervously before raising her head to look at him. "Well since we're confessing feelings, I uh...I like you too Chandler and I have for a while now."

A smile appeared on his face. "Really? You do?"

She nodded and then leaned in close to him. "What do you say we have our first kiss for real?"

He smiled and leaned in to connect his lips with hers. This kiss felt even more amazing then their first one, because this time it wasn't acting, it was for real.