I Love You

Date: December 2016

"I never realized that you were such a horrible skater," Katelyn said as she and Chandler walked hand in hand around her neighborhood.

"Ok let me just say that I have never skated in my life." he gave her a knowing look and she flashed a teasing smile at him. "We live in Atlanta. Ice and snow are foreign to us."

She giggled at his dramatics.

"How are you so good at Skating?" he asked, raising his eyebrow at her.

"I learned how to skate for an audition....and maybe my family took a few vacations to Canada when I was younger and I learned how to skate?" she mumbled and he laughed.

"Aha I knew you weren't an amateur," He said pointing at her, "Looks like I win the bet," A proud smile rested on his face.

"The bet was that whoever went the longest without falling on their face gets to pick what we do tomorrow." She raised her eyebrow and waved her finger at him, "And you Mr. Riggs probably left a dent in the ice from the amount of times you fell," She giggled at the annoyed look on her face.

"True but I was under the impression that we were both amateurs so technically I win because you weren't an amateur."

"I still win," She argued

"I don't think so."

"Are you really going to be a sore loser?" she teased.

He laughed, "Yes because you cheated and cheaters never win."

She looked at her with sad puppy dog eyes and a pout.

He groaned. She was evil, she knew very well that he couldn't resist her when she looked at him with that adorable little pout.

"You're evil."

She didn't say anything and continued to look at him with the look that he was unable to resist.

Chandler sighed in defeat, "Fine you win."

"Yes," She cheered with excitement, "You fall for that every time sucker," She teased.

"Oh you're going to pay for this," he said and an evil glint appeared in his eyes.

She knew that look and slowly backed away, "Oh no. Chandler don't you Dareeee," He started tickling her sides and she started laughing.

"Hahahstappithaha," She laughed as his fingers dug into her sides. She hated being tickled and Chandler knew that.

After she broke out of his grasp and caught her breath, she gave him an annoyed look. Her cheeks were red and her hair was all over the place.

"You jerk," She hit him playfully, "You know how ticklish I am."

"Serves you right you cheater," He teased as he pulled her into him and kissed her pale lips.

When they broke away a few seconds later, they both look at each other somewhat awkwardly.

"I uh..." he started but for some reason he couldn't say the words.

"Yeah..." She said. She wanted to say something but wasn't sure if now was the right time.

"So since you won, what are we doing tomorrow?" he asked, trying to diffuse the awkwardness.

"Um well why don't you come over tomorrow and we can watch movies and bake and you know cuddle and stuff, " She said blushing at the last part.

He blushed, "Yeah sounds good."