As One Chapter Ends, Another One Begins

Date: April 2018

They sat on the couch at Katelyn's apartment, watching the season eight finale of The Walking Dead.

It was a bittersweet moment for both of them, it was their last season on the show. Chandler had been killed off due to AMC being cheap and refusing to pay him the mandatory raise when an actor or actress becomes eighteen.

After weeks of debating and several discussion with her agent, her parents and Chandler, Katelyn decided not to renew her contract.

Chandler muted the tv and turned toward her, she was wearing a red t-shirt and tights and a pink flannel blanket was wrapped around her. Chandler couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she looked.

"That was crazy." He said

"Yeah It was, it was perfect." She said, looking at him with her blue eyes.

"I wish I could have been there."

She grabbed his hand and interlaced their fingers, "I wish you could have been with us to...and so did everyone else."

"I'm not bitter about it or anything...I've accepted it," he paused trying to put his words together, "It just...I just wish Scott had pushed back against the network."

Katelyn snorted and rolled her eyes, "Scott Gimple is a selfish turd who was willing to screw you over and basically jeopardize the future of the show just so he could get a promotion."

Chandler laughed, "I really hoped Scott never gets on your bad side."

Katelyn nodded, "I'm happy that I left...I mean I'm really going to miss everyone and I wish Enid's story could have been explored more but...I made the right choice, she noticed the sympathetic look on his face, "I want you to know that I didn't quit because you weren't there...i mean I did but it was more about me. I don't feel right about working for a network after what they did to you and what they're doing to Lauren...it just doesn't feel right."

"I get it, you're putting your beliefs before you're career...its admirable...its attractive."

She blushed, "Thanks."

"I'm glad I have a new gig." He said and she giggled.

"I'm excited for you to be on T@gged this season." Her voice was sincere and sweet.

At the end of the second season, Timothy had left after his character was killed off. The show had been on hiatus for the past year. Now the producers wanted a new character who would eventually become a new love interest for Katelyn's character Elisia.

Chandler hadn't even had to audition apparently the roll was created just for him and he was grateful to the producers and to Katelyn who he suspected had helped make it possible.

"I am to, it's going to be so cool to work with your cast mates and with you, and I'm really looking forward to playing this character."

"Isn't he supposed to be a nerd?"

"Uh No, thank you very much. He is not nerd, he is a straight A student with a love for history and tutors other students." Chandler stated proudly.

"So a nerd." Katelyn teased.

Chandler sighed in defeat, "Fine I guess he's a nerd."

"Well I think you're are going to be one very hot nerd."

He smirked, "Thanks."

She snuggled into him and he wrapped an arm around her.

"Kind of hard to believe that this chapter in our careers is over." Katelyn said.

He nodded, "Yeah but how does that saying go, as one chapter ends, another one begins."

She smiled, "Something tells me that as long as we're together this new chapter is going to be amazing."

"Couldn't agree more." He smiled and pressed his lips to hers. The taste of her strawberry lip-balm mixed with the taste of spearmint on his lips, was intoxicating for both of them

When their lips parted, they rested their heads together, smiling adoringly at each other.

Their time on The Walking Dead had come to an end. It was the end of an era for both of them, but together they were starting a new chapter of their lives, one that would contain many good things.

The Story Of ChandlynOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara