Yeah We're Dating Now

Thanks to mvan899 for this request that was quite fun to write! Thanks for your awesome support and hope you enjoy

Date: July 2016

It was a hot day on Georgia and for the actors and actresses of The Walking Dead, between the hot sun and mosquitos it was really starting to suck. They had been filing at the Hilltop set all day and on that high hill, the hot sun was starting to burn.

Chandler and Katelyn were exhausted, they hadn't even filmed a lot, the heat was just getting to them, right now they wanted to head back to his house and swim in the pool before they melted from the intense Georgian heat.

Finally after several hours they were able to take a break in one of the trailers. 

"I literally have never felt so hot in my life," Katelyn said as she pulled off the pink flannel shirt she was wearing.

"You look pretty hot to," Chandler said, smirking when she blushed.

They'd only been together two weeks, the whole dating thing was still new to the both of them and flirty was something they had only just started doing.

"Thanks, you know the sweat lines really highlight your biceps," Katelyn said flirtatiously.

Chandler rolled his eyes and blushed, "Thanks but my body isn't that great," he said. Chandler had always been a bit selfconsious about his body.

"It is to me," Katelyn said, smiling sincerely at him as she pulled of her black combat boots.

"You know what sucks," Katelyn said.

"What?"

"Wearing wool socks in the middle of summer," Katelyn said as she pulled off her socks, sighing in relief when the cool air made contact with her bare feet, "I mean why can't Enid just wear ankle socks or something?" she asked.

Chandler chuckled, "I don't think ankle socks are her style," he said as he guzzled a bottle of blue Gatorade. The refreshing taste of Blue-Raspberry, clenched his thirst.

"Well they are definitely my style," Katelyn said as she pulled a pair of light blue ankle socks onto her feet.

"So I was wondering if we should...uh if we should-" Chandler couldn't find the words to finish his sentence.

"If we should what?" Katelyn asked.

"If we should tell the rest of the gang that we're dating," Chandler explained.

Katelyn pondered what her Boyfriend had said. They'd only been dating for two weeks and besides their parents and siblings, no one else really knew. She had told Vivian and Lizzie but that was it.

She knew that eventually she and Chandler would have to tell the rest of the cast, she would rather it come from them than from the media.

Still though, it was kind of nice to be able to keep their relationship on the down low, it was nice to enjoy it without having all their friends and their fans aware of it.

"I think we should keep it to ourselves, just for a while longer and enjoy the privacy," Katelyn said as she took a seat beside Chandler in a pair of fold-out chairs with theirs names on the back.

"Are you sure?" Chandler asked, "I mean I don't want people's feelings to be hurt if they find out we were keeping this from them," he added, taking Katelyn's hand in his own.

Katelyn smiled adoringly at him, Chandler was very sensitive and considerate of others feelings and it was one of things about him that she found very attractive.

"I'll tell you what, why don't we wait until Comic Con and then we can tell everyone after," Katelyn suggested, "That way we can enjoy the privacy of our relationship for a little bit longer before we make it public. Sound good Chan?"

"Sound Great Kat," He smiled and leaned in closer.

Their lips met and moved against each other's, as their tongues began to push against one another.

As Chandler leaned forward, he felt his chair start to tip, he scrambled to try to balance it again, but it was far too late.

His chair tipped and he fell completely into Katelyn's chair, causing her chair to tip as well. She let out a yelp as both chairs fell to the ground, along with the two teens who had been occupying them.

At the last second, Chandler grabbed a hold of Katelyn and turned their bodies so he hit the floor instead of her. She landed on top of him with a thud.

They laid there for a few seconds before they both started giggling.

"My ass hurts," Chandler said and they laughed louder.

"Are you okay?" she asked with concern.

"Well maybe another kiss would help," Chandler said cheekily and pursed his lips. She rolled her eyes but went to meet her lips with his.

"Either somethings going on here, or there's another kissing scene that none of us know about," Andy said in his thick British accent.

Chandler and Katelyn both screamed in surprise and looked up.

Andrew, Lauren, Danai, Christian, Alanna, Norman and Ross stood just inside the doorway, smirking at the two teens on the floor.

"Um we were just..."Chandler started.

"We... uh actually we're," Katelyn failed to explain.

The pair exchange looks and silently spoke words with their eyes. They took each other's hands and interlaced their fingers. They looked up at their cast mates with bright smiles on their faces.

"We uh... after we filmed our kissing scene we ended up spilling out guts to each other...about the mutual feelings we had for each other and so... yeah we're dating now," Katelyn explained.

"It's only been two weeks but, its being pretty freaking awesome," Chandler said and he blushed when some of the girls started cooing.

"Well it's about time," Norman said.

"What do you mean?" Katelyn asked.

"We've all just been waiting for you two to get together," Cristian said.

"Yeah we all kind of ship 'Chandlyn,' too," Danai added.

"What is Chandlyn?" Chandler asked.

"It's a combination of both your name and Katelyn's name, it's your couple name." Ross said.

"Chandlyn," Katelyn said thoughtfully, "...I like it," she smiled at Chandler who nodded.

"Yeah me too," he said.

"Well why we all don't go out for dinner tonight," Lauren suggested, "Because 'Chandlyn' finally becoming official, that is something that calls for celebration."

As Chandler and Katelyn exchanged hugs with their cast mates, they look at each other and smiled, it was really nice to know that they had the support of their Cast mates, of their work family, as they started a new adventure.