I'm Gonna Love You

Date: May 2022

"Okay and Grayson and Chris will escort their mothers down the aisle first and then join back with the others," Maddy said as she linked arms with Natalie to demonstrate.

Katelyn's sister-in-law had volunteered to act as the wedding coordinator for their wedding. It was something that both Chandler and Katelyn were incredibly grateful for. Not only did it save them an expense but it allowed both of them, Katelyn in particular, to get to know her better. The two girls had bonded the last few months and with the wedding less than a day away, Katelyn was incredibly grateful for her sisters in laws organization skill as well as her coordination.

"Yeah yeah, we walk them down the aisle, sit them down and then escort the bridesmaids down. Can we eat now?" Grayson asked.

Brighton smacked him upside the head, "Think with your head and not your stomach Gray, we still have lots to go over," she chastised.

Maddy flashed her an appreciative look, "Thank you Brighton. Now once the mothers have been seated, the groomsmen and bridesmaids will come down the aisle in pairs. That's Chris and Imani, Lizzie and Vincent, Corey and Sabrina and the best man will pair with the maid of honour," she looked through the small group of people, "Vivian that's you and Grayson."

"Then Mr. Lincoln will begin playing the Piano," she gestured to Andrew Lincoln who had volunteered to play the piano at the wedding of the young man who was like a son to him.

Andrew wasn't the only cast member who'd be at the wedding. Norman, Danai, Melissa, Ross, Lauren, Steven, Christian, Alanna, Jordan, Emily, Sonequa, Kenric and Khary would all be attending the wedding. Greg, Denise and Gale would also be in attendance.

Several cast members from T@gged and Neighbors would also be present for the wedding.

Christian and Alanna's daughters would serve as the flour girls, while Sonequa and Kenric's son would be a ring bearer along with Ross's son.

Neither Katelyn or Chandler had any young siblings or cousins to fill the role and given that 'The Walking Dead' had been a major part of their relationship and was where they first met, having the kids of some of their cast mates from that show seemed like a unique and beautiful way to incorporate 'The Walking Dead' into their wedding.

"And then Mark will walk Katelyn down the aisle and Beaky will sing 'Here Comes The Bride' you," she pointed at Katelyn, "will join Chandler at the altar, where the two of you will exchange your vows, exchange rings and then the pastor will pronounce you married, you kiss and we release Beaky who will lead the way out of the church," Maddy said somewhat breathless from all the talking.

"Sounds great, can we eat now?" Grayson asked again and this time it was Gina who lightly wacked the back of his head.

"Grayson be polite, you wouldn't want Chandler to act like this at your rehearsal dinner," Gina scolded, while Chandler smirked.

Grayson shrugged, "Who says I'm ever going to get married," Grayson said laughing. When he saw the look on Brighton's face he stopped cold and leaned away from her hard stare.

"Alright before my brother puts his other foot in his mouth, why don't we all head back to my mother's house for dinner," Chandler suggested. He may have been annoyed with his brother's comments but he didn't want to see Grayson and Brighton have a fight on the night before his wedding to Katelyn.

"Excellent idea," Mark said and slowly the group of people gathered at the front of the church slowly made their way down the aisle towards the exit.

As Chandler went to turn he felt someone grab his hand pull him back. He could tell by the static from the touch and the softness of the hands that it was his bride to be.