New Beginnings

*kind of a short chapter. I'm writing this while at my doctors office waiting. But damn there are some cute EMTs here;D sorry if I get distracted. Would it be wrong of me to pretend to faint?

Despite how early I arrived at the arena, I decided to sit in the seats and watch the people set up the ring. I held my phone in my hand nervously. After all that happened earlier today I somewhat expected a call or a text from Trent, but who was I kidding? I didn't want to hear from him, not unless he was going to apologize. For what exactly, I'm not sure, but out of all the people in the world you would want your boyfriend to be the person to always believe in you. I started zoning out and completely forgetting my surroundings until I felt my phone vibrate in my hands. I hesitated to look down, fearing it would be Trent. But to my surprise it was a text from my favorite (and only) sibling, Thomas.

'Hey dorkus, found twenty bucks in ur old room. Theyre mine now >:) also imma be at ur show tonite with some friends. Better not lose buttface' Of course Thomas would take my money when I'm not home.

We both had dreams to reach the WWE when we moved to San Antonio, but in high school his basketball skills earned him a full scholarship to the University of Texas in San Antonio. Since he graduated from high school, our parents left us the house we grew up in while they moved back to their native Mexico to retire.

I decided to text him back while I had time to kill 'it's cool bro, I found your headphones in the laundry room yesterday and im keeping them ha! You know im not gonna lose!'

Surprising how one little text can make your day, huh? No matter how much I had going on, my brother kept me focused. Sure he's just a 6'2 basketball star with an afro like Carlito, but he was my little brother and someone I could always count on to keep my head in the game. This was a new start for me, a better start, without restraint, and without Trent.

By the time my brother decided to get lunch with his friends, I decided it was time for me to head to the backstage area.