Dallas

By now it was Saturday evening and I was at the gym with Rosa. We drove to Dallas together after Alicia got a head start to do some shopping, but that's cool I guess.

"So what's been going on with you and Seth? I heard you two had been hanging out lately and I saw a few pictures on Twitter" she wiggled her eyebrows at me and nudged me as we stretched.

"Chismosa" I rolled my neck and popped my knuckles. "I just got out of a relationship and my number one priority is my match tomorrow." I was close to Rosa and I trusted her to have my back at Hell in a Cell.

"Well the entire drive here, you were texting with a huge smile on your face, so I already know something's up!"

"Yeah, I was texting him, but that's it. He makes me smile, and I've really needed it these past few days."

"I know you were with that guy a long time. You gonna be ok?"

"Puh-lease, I'm better than ok, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow" Of course I was excited for two reasons, my match of course, and seeing Colby again. After our day of relaxing at my house, he had to leave and hit the road with Dean and Sheamus. I had to stay behind to make sure my brother got home in time before Rosa and I had to leave as well. Another thing I was excited for was my new ring gear, I've had almost the exact same attire for the past five years, and I was happy I could change it up.

Rosa and I were headed back up to our room from the hotel's gym, and after getting showered and dressed, she decided to head down to the bar with Alicia. "You sure you wanna just stay here in the room?" Alicia smoothed out her golden dress and stuffed her phone into her matching clutch.

"Yeah, I mean everyone else from work is gonna be there, and no offense, but I'd rather stay and chill here."

"Alright, your loss" Rosa shrugged and waved as they left the room.

I popped in my headphones and put my phone on shuffle, and the first song to come on was "Zombie" by The Cranberries.

I guess at some point I fell asleep because I heard knocking and giggling outside the hotel door. "Vanessa open up." I looked at my phone to see it was 3:26 and had four missed text messages. I scooped up my phone and opened the door for Rosa and Alicia. "Thanks" they plopped down in their beds as I scrolled through my messages.

"Yeah, no problem," I mumbled as I read them all. The most recent was a text from Thomas, wishing me luck at Hell in a Cell and telling me that losing tomorrow was not an option. The next was at text from Sandra, letting me know that she would have my ring gear ready first thing tomorrow. And as I read the next two a smile came across my face.

"You ok?" Alicia peered at me, but I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

'Hey I have a surprise for you tomorrow' was the first message I received from Colby. 'Guess you fell asleep, sweet dreams Vanessa'.

"Yeah I'm fine" I read the texts from Colby once more and fell back asleep, excited for a new day.

"Oh my goodness, Sandra, it's amazing!" I held my new ring attire in my hands, a faux leather jacket with a moto style zipper, long lace sleeves, and on the back was my new logo in white of a crow. The shorts looked awesome and my boots also had the white crow on the outer sides, everything was perfect. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I gave her a tight squeeze and ran off to the Diva's locker room to get dressed.

It all fit perfectly, the jacket, the shorts, the boots, everything. I popped in my headphones to listen to some Avenged Sevenfold and checked my appearance in the mirror. Once I did my hair and makeup I threw on Colby's hoodie and texted Emma so we could meet up at catering.

"So what've you been up to?" Emma's accent was awesome as always and we sat down at a table and set down our food.

"Nothing much, got some new ring gear."

"Ooh let me see!"

"Nope, you gotta wait, just like everybody else" I stuck my tongue out at her only to have her threaten to pull down my zipper. "No, Emma, I will not flash you!" I cried out exaggerating so everyone in catering would hear, only to have them give us weird looks.

"Hey girls" a raspy voice crept up on us, catching us off guard as the lunatic fringe pulled up a chair between us. "I heard Seth's been looking for you" he nudged me, raising an eyebrow.

"Go away Dean" I chuckled.

"Aww, are you two dating?" Emma bounced up and down in her chair excitedly.

"With how much they've been hangin' out recently, they might as well be."

"It'd be a real shame if somehow a certain video of you we're to be spread all over the internet, wouldn't it, Ambrose?" I whispered to Jon.

"You wouldn't" he grumbled.

"Hey Emma, you wanna see something funny?" I pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

"I'll take that" A gloved hand snatched my phone right out of mine and I spun around to see Seth.

"Hey X-Man"Admit it, his ring gear looks like he should be fighting Magneto in some comic book adventure.

"Haha, very funny Vanessa" he said sarcastically and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Emma and Dean, sneaking away so Seth and I could be alone.

"You really put a password on your phone?" he fake being hurt as he sat down next to me.

"Last thing I need is you putting an alarm when I'm trying to sleep in" I laughed and as he handed me my phone, I could feel people's eyes on us. I've heard rumors of him coldly rejecting Eva Marie's advances in the past, and I was in a relationship for a while, so it makes sense people would find it strange to see us talking.

"New ring gear?" he noticed that I was wearing his hoodie, which obviously didn't fit my small frame, but covered me up all the way down to the middle of my thighs.

"Yeah" I gave him a sneak peek and showed him the logo on my boots as he slid closer to me. "Ooh, you said you had a surprise for me?" I leaned my seat back, balancing myself on the back legs of the chair.

"Here" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a necklace with a black crow's skull on it.

"Colby..."

"I had it custom made" as I held it in my hands, he turned it over and inside was my name, engraved beautifully in cursive. I remembered that day at my house, I had told him about how The Crow was my favorite movie of all time, and afterwards we ended up falling asleep together on the couch.

"It's beautiful" I could feel my cheeks start to hurt from smiling so much.

As he took it from my hand and slipped it over my head he kissed me, and I could hear people whoo'ing and whistling at us, I swear I even heard someone shout 'Get a room' and I buried my face in his shoulder, hoping to hide my blushing.

*hope you guys liked the update please vote, comment and show some love<3