Beatdown

I snapped a picture of me and Evan as he smiled widely and posted it to Instagram and Twitter.

"@WWEVanessa: Guess who's doing commentary during my match? The one and only @findevan! #bournetofly #airbourne #ilearnedfromthebest"

I was proud to be a high flyer and I was going to make all my fans proud.

I watched the nearby television screen as Evan's music played for the last time. He touched fans hands as always as he headed to the announce table.

"Evan Bourne what a surprise!" Jerry boomed as Evan shook JBL, Jerry, and Michael's hands.

"Are you here for Vanessa's match?" Michael asked adjusting his head set.

"Yup it's the last time I'll be here on RAW, so I figured I'd come and support her" It made me sad knowing he wouldn't be here anymore so losing tonight was not an option.

I heard Eva's music play as he headed down the ramp and into the ring. Ugh, I'm going to knock that smug look off her face. I headed to gorilla and headed down the ramp as my song, "Love Bites" by Halestorm, boomed throughout the arena. I touched every hand within arms reach and headed over to the front row to high five my brother and his friends for good luck.

"You got this" he smiled and I slid into the ring.

I looked over at Evan who was clapping and before I knew it my match was underway.

Once the bell rung, Eva and I locked up, but I didn't hesitate to toss her into the corner of the ring.

"Come on Vanessa!" Evan cheered.

"So Evan, what's your relationship with Vanessa here?" Of course Michael Cole had to ask a ridiculous question.

Evan laughed and I continued a back and forth battle with Eva for a good three minutes "It's not like that Cole. She's like my little sister and I've taught her everything I've learned over the years. She does have a slight crush on someone in the locker room. I can't say who though, she'll kill me" Evan laughed slightly. Meanwhile I proceeded to place Eva on the top turnbuckle and go for a suplex but before I could launch Eva I heard 3MB's music come on. As I turned to see Heath Slater coming down the ramp with a bouquet of roses, I received an elbow to the back of the head and landed on the mat flat on my back. I rolled out of the ring only to come face to face with the creep.

"Vanessa!" Heath called out to me as I backed away from him and rolled into the ring, only to be clothes lined back outside by Eva Marie.

Evan ripped off his headset and confronted Heath as I rolled back into the ring. Eva attempted another clothes line, but I ducked and drop kicked her, quickly climbing to the top turnbuckle. As Eva laid on her back I hit the Evan's trademark shooting star press, except I wasn't aiming for Eva Marie. I hit my mark landing right on Heath "Now get the hell out of my face!" I smacked him across the head despite the fact that he was unconscious, kicking the roses off to the side.

"Did she really just hit Heath Slater with the shooting star press?!" Jerry cried out.

"She did! I can't believe it!" JBL boomed and I pulled myself up to the apron waiting for Eva to get back up from the double drop kick she received.

'Come on Red, get up!' I thought gripping the top rope, waiting for the opening I needed to end this match. Right as she got up I went for my new finisher, Starcrossed Wasteland, a springboard spinning neck breaker, and quickly went for the cover.

"1...2...3!" the ref counted and the bell rung as Evan rolled into the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen your winner... Vanessa!" the ref and Evan held my hands up in victory, and I realized, this is what I live for.