Promo

Four months had passed since I had last talked to Seth and I continued my reign as the WWE Diva's Champion. I took on all challengers, giving everyone a chance to become the new champ. At one point I almost lost the title to AJ Lee in a triple threat match. Luckily for me, Naomi interrupted the three count in hopes of saving the match, but with a final Starcrossed Wasteland, I pinned Naomi for the win.

Over the past few months Dean and I had become very close, to the point that you could usually find him and Dolph Ziggler at my place whenever I held a cook out.

"Thanks again for helping me get everything ready for the barbecue last week." I said as we sat down with our plates of food

"Gotta celebrate three months as champ, right?"

"Speaking of which how are you and Renee?" I elbowed him trying to annoy him a bit. At one of the cookouts I held at the beginning of my title reign I invited Renee and plenty of others from work, and I convinced a certain someone to talk to her. One month later they're dating and one of the cutest couples I've seen by far.

"Nosy"

"What, no 'Thank you'?"

"Thank you...for being a pain in the ass the other day" he joked.

"Hey!"

"You got shit faced and tried to tackle the bar manager because you didn't think his mustache was real." I didn't remember much from the other night when a bunch of us from work went out for drinks but I vaguely remember a handlebar mustache.

"Did I?"

"You kept yelling 'Sammy Special!' until you got his attention." he laid back in his seat laughing.

"Ugh I've been drinking more often since I've been hanging out with you" I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Gotta let loose every once in a while" he joked. "Well I gotta go"

He hugged me tightly and my face was practically crushed against his broad chest "Say hi to Renee for me!"

I ate in peace for a while until I heard footsteps approaching. "Hey" I was greeted by the always gorgeous Rosa as she sat down next to me with her phone in hand.

"Hey" I chuckled a bit at the sight of her head full of curlers.

"What? Sorry my hair isn't blessed with volume like yours."

"It's a blessing and a curse" I flipped my hair around mocking those over dramatic hair commercials as Rosa laughed.

"Have you ever straightened it?" She examined my curls which turned to waves as they rolled down my shoulders.

"Eh, it seems like too much of a hassle" I shrugged. I wouldn't mind a hair change but I get kind of lazy when it comes to my hairstyles.

"Why don't we straighten it right now! We still have plenty of time!" She gave me a bright smile and I caved.

-

I stood by a nearby television screen with Renee watching Bayley's debut match. She's just a ray of sunshine and I was proud to see my friend on Raw. The cameras were on us for our promo during and immediately after the match. "You ok?" Renee whispered quietly. I tightened my grip on my title as it hung from my shoulder. Normally an interview wouldn't phase me but I would have a certain someone interrupt.

"And Bayley pins Alicia Fox!" The cameras on us were on and rolling as Michael's voice rang through the television screen and I smiled, happy with Bayley's victory.

"Ladies and gentlemen I am here with the current Diva's champion, Vanessa. Now, Vanessa, what do you think of Bayley's debut match here on Raw tonight?" She turned the mic towards me.

"Bayley was beyond impressive in her debut match, as was Charlotte in her debut match two weeks ago." I mentally braced myself for this next part, "Renee, I can honestly say that the future of the Diva's division is here and this Sunday at Fast Lane I--"

"This Sunday at Fast Lane you will see the future of this company demolish Dolph Ziggler in the double main event" he stood across from me and Renee with his two security guards by his side. "I am Mr. Money In The Bank, I am the mastermind behind the Shield and I am the one you should be interviewing right now. But if you ask me... it seems like anyone you put in front of Vanessa will end up the same way. She already put Brie Bella out on a neck injury to match her husband's..." Of course Brie's injury was minor but it was exaggerated on screen so she would be able to take time off with Daniel "...and I'm sure the same fate awaits Summer Rae. But back to me, this Sunday after I defeat Dolph Ziggler, I will be cashing in my Money In The Bank contract, and I will become the new World Heavyweight Champion!" He walked away out of the camera's view and our segment was done.