Deja Vu

AJ is one of the best friends you could possibly ask for, so it made sense that she would remember my birthday.

"I'll probably be on the road. Being born on Halloween has it's fair share of bad luck" I chuckled and thought about how this year would be like every year, putting off holidays and missing special occasions for work.

"Well let's celebrate a little early and get some Chinese food!" she made a sharp turn, catching me off guard and entered the Panda Express parking lot.

It didn't take long for us to finish our food, but time flew by and it was already 3:30 and we needed to get going for Raw. We temporarily split ways at the lobby and headed to our rooms to get our things.

I quickly met up with AJ again, eager to get to the arena and get down to business, but as we climbed into the car I noticed and flashy limo pull up to the entrance. As soon as it stopped, I saw him there, his black and blonde hair was tied back but stood out as he climbed out the limo, extending his hand, helping a woman out of the limo, and planting a kiss on her. I was shocked.

From far away I could tell she was tall and slim, her hair bleached to an unnatural blonde but straightened to perfection. She smoothed out her salmon colored dress and strutted into the hotel lobby. With every click of her silver stilettos, my heart crumbled and Seth quickly followed behind her.

"Vanessa..." AJ muttered and I only stood there stunned and speechless.

'It's happening all over again...' My head became flooded with painful thoughts, and I could feel my heart growing weaker and weaker.

-

-

-

AJ handed me a water bottle as I sat against the wall in the Diva's locker room. I clutched my knees to my chest as my hair fell over my face and any words just refused find their way out.

"Vanessa... I'm so, so sorry" AJ plopped down next to me and rubbed my back, but the silence didn't last long before the other girls entered.

"Vanessa you ok?" Trinity dropped her bags with Brie, Nikki, Eva, Rosa, and Emma behind her.

AJ couldn't even find words to describe what had happened and instead wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Seth...he umm..." my voice cracked and my eyes stung like hell, but tears refused to fall from my eyes. But I didn't have to say what happened, for years they all knew what Trent had done to me behind my back, and as foolish as I was, I stuck around and suffered for it. They knew that history had just repeated itself. "Please...please don't tell anyone..." I was barely able to muster the strength to utter those words before taking the crow necklace from around my neck and tearing it off.

Being in the WWE everyone is like family, we fight against each other, like me and Eva, we fight beside each other, like me and Rosa, but we are always there for each other in moments like this. After getting dressed in my ring attire and a white Dean Ambrose 'Unstable' hoodie, AJ and Brie accompanied me to catering. When in doubt, eat your feelings, right?

Before I could even sit down with my plate of watermelon slices I heard a raspy voice call out to me "Hey crazy lady!"

"Not now Dean" Brie said in a hushed tone as I took a seat.

"What's wrong?" his eyebrows furrowed as he took a seat across the table as the girls sat at either side of me.

"...It's Trent all over again" my words struggled to leave my body and it didn't take long for him to put two and two together.

His fists came crashing down on the table and I jumped and the sudden scare.

"Dean calm down!" AJ whispered aggressively.

"Dean please" Brie hushed him.

He went from 0 to 60 and shot up from the table "If I find him, he'll regret ever being born!" He took off before either of us could talk sense into him, and I could feel my legs grow weak, even as I ate my plate of fruit.

"Guys, I'm going to go talk to Mark, real quick" I muttered once I realized what I had to do next.

"You need us to go with you?" Brie spoke softly.

"I'll be alright" I took a deep breath, stood up and made my way to Mark's office.