Hotel Shenanigans

I changed in the bathroom, glad to get into a black Johnny Cash tank and gray pajama shorts and ditching the dress and heels, they've never really been my thing. I put my suitcase on the floor and went through it looking for my phone and charger.

"I'll take that" Colby snatched my phone out from my grasp and threw himself on the large and once neatly made bed.

"Hey!" I looked up only to realize he was now shirtless and scrolling through my phone. "Colby!"

"Let's see what kind of music you got in here" he mumbled as I struggled to get my phone back but he was not phased, and even kicked off his shoes while rolling over and keeping my phone out of my reach. "Avenged Sevenfold... Bullet for my Valentine... ooh Deftones..." he sat up and played "Diamond Eyes" as loud as my phone could go and began tapping away at my phone.

I snatched my phone back only to see he sent out a tweet from my phone.

"@WWEVanessa: I'm a dork and I have no friends." And in no time flat, I got thousands of retweets.

"Come on Colby, really? How did you even guess my password?"

" '4-3-2-1' isn't a good password," he said flatly as he changed into a pair of shorts.

"Ugh at least put a shirt on" I rolled my eyes with a chuckle.

"What you don't like?" He laid sprawled out on his bed.

"Conceited much?" I tossed a pillow at him only to notice he left his phone on the dresser, and before he could notice, I snatched it up and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

"Hey!" Colby must've noticed because he started banging on the other side of the door.

"You're gonna regret crossing me Rollins!" I giggled when I noticed his phone didn't have a password.

"Come on Vanessa!" his desperation to get his phone back just made it even funnier.

"What? You got something to hide Rollins?" I felt the phone buzz in my hand as it received a picture message from someone named Max. "Whose Max?" I called to the Colby.

"A friend from high school, why?"

"They sent a picture"

"Don't open it!" he begged and I couldn't resist. I opened the message and saw a picture of Colby that must've been from high school because he looked awkward and a lot skinnier than he does now. 'Look what I found! Told you I still had it somewhere!' I read the text below it to myself and burst out laughing. 'You gotta be kidding me, this is too perfect.' I stepped out of the bathroom and handed him his phone and plopped down on my bed, "Here you go consider us even."

"Thanks a lot Max" he mumbled and threw himself on top of me. "Dead Body!"

"Hey you can't steal my thing!" I wiggled my way out from underneath him. "Dead Body!" I threw myself on him only to have him pick me up effortlessly. And toss me on his bed.

'This is gonna be a long night' I thought to myself with a smile.

* Sorry guys I know I promised to post at least once a week, but it's been pretty hectic lately. My fiancée got hurt at work and he's been on crutches for a while so I've been helping him get back on his feet, literally. Hopefully he gets better and I thank you guys for being awesome and patient<3