New Image

While Seth and I had been practicing in the ring, I received a voicemail from the creative team. I listened to the message while Seth was tapping away at his phone. Apparently my storyline was going to go in a completely different direction, 'Thank goodness, hopefully Slater will leave me alone now.' Instead of being savagely stalked by Heath Slater, I was going to start sabotaging matches for the Total Divas, leading to a three on three tag team match. I've never been a heel before, so this would be pretty interesting.

"What's up?" Seth walked over to me looking at his phone blow up with notifications, a lot of the WWE Universe was still upset about him betraying the Shield, but we all knew they were still good friends outside of the ring.

"Looks like I'm gonna be a saboteur" I said with a corny evil laugh as I slung my bag over my shoulder and he picked up his backpack.

"Welcome to the dark side. We've been expecting you" his voice was as smooth as ever, and his crooked smile still made me melt, but what caught me off guard was when he put his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the door.

I wasn't sure if my legs felt like jelly because I ran a little too long on the treadmill, or because Seth had his arm around me as he walked me to the parking lot. Either way, my heart felt like it was about to burst and I didn't want him to let go, even if it did. Once we got to my car I stopped, and he must've suddenly realized what he had done because he quickly pulled his arm away and apologized. "I didn't realize I..."

"It's ok" I chuckled and looked down trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Well umm, I gotta go meet Dean for lunch. I'll see you tonight?" the way he rubbed his neck nervously made him three times cuter than he already was, and I broke into a smile.

"Definitely" and with that he gave me a peck on the cheek, and walked back to his hotel.

'Did that just...' I have no idea how long I stood there blushing before I regained my senses and got into my car.

I didn't have a match tonight, but I was going to have a little confrontation with Nikki Bella after I interrupt her match with Rosa Mendes, so I decided to go out and buy a new outfit after I went home and showered.

I hadn't checked my phone until I got home, and noticed I had an Instagram notification saying I was tagged in a post.

"@WWERollins: Just finished hitting the gym with @WWEVanessa" it was a picture of me when I was on the phone listening to my voicemail, cracking my knuckles, like always.

'He didn't....' I was so embarrassed. Since when was I so vulnerable to someone I had just gotten to know? Yet I didn't regret having gone with him today, or having been with him last night. As cheesy as it may sound, it felt right. 'Come on Vanessa, get it together!' It didn't matter how many times I told myself, I couldn't stop smiling and headed for the shower.

I was headed out of the store with my bags in tow, I decided to head to the arena and change there, rather than head home. As I walked into the arena, I realized this is the last time I would get to perform in my hometown for a while, and I was determined to make an impact. When I arrived at the dressing room I got dressed into the black lace long sleeved shirt I bought. What I liked about it was that it had two openings for my thumbs and was long enough to cover my scars on my hands. I put on a pair of midnight blue shorts and customized Converse with skulls and midnight blue roses to match. Jewelry was never my kind of thing, but I opted for an oversized Rogue and Wolf white bison skull necklace that was about the size of my fist. I looked myself in the mirror, extremely satisfied with the outfit I chose for today.

As the corridors started filling up, I found Rosa and we went over our game plan for the night, chatting in Spanish as we headed to the catering area.