Dean Plots

I sat in the passenger's seat with my backpack at my feet, my title on my lap, and my cupcake in my hands. My mind started wandering and drifted towards Seth. Why? Why would he do this to me? Sure I'm no saint but what in the hell have I done wrong?

"You want burgers?" Dean broke the silence between us and honestly burgers sounded awesome right now.

"Yeah" We pulled into the Jack In The Box drive through and ordered at the machine once we were greeted by the cashier.

"Can I get three Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburgers, a large fry and a large Dr.Pepper?" I knew Dean had an appetite but DAMN. "Hey, a growing boys gotta eat" he mumbled to me and I chuckled, " What do you want?"

"Two Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburgers, large curly fries and a large Coke."

"Fatty" he laughed and repeated my order to the cashier on the other side of the machine. After we got our total, we pulled up to the window and Dean spoke up once more, "Y'know if you want--"

"You're Dean Ambrose. Dude it's Dean Ambrose!" The boy behind the register was shocked once he opened the drive through window to see Dean's scruffy face and called over his coworkers. "Duuuude!" They exclaimed when they saw the title on my lap.

"Oh yeah, this" I smiled.

"Can we take a picture?" They asked excitedly.

"Sure" Dean and I smiled and one the the boy's pulled out his phone and they took turns taking photos.

Before long we were on our way up the elevator to Dean's suite laughing at our own jokes. "Y'know you look great in that belt" I chuckled seeing Diva's title glimmer as it hung from his neck. We stepped into the luxurious suite and set down the bags of food we ordered and threw our things on the floor. "Woooow" I was in awe from the amazing view of the city from the room.

"Yeah, I figured letting the company book my hotel would spare me the trouble of always looking for one, but they tend to go a bit overboard on the rooms." We set out our food and practically scarfed it down while listening to Pearl Jam and sharing more laughs.

I spoke up once the room fell silent, "Thanks again for letting me stay with you. I'll pay you back soon."

"Don't worry about it, I actually wanted to talk to you... away from work."

I felt my stomach begin to tie itself into knots and braces myself, "what's up?"

"I'm pretty sure I know what Seth is mad about" he sat on the edge of the bed and leaned forward as he let out a sigh. "Last year when you rode with me Roman and Joelle... somehow Colby's gotten it into his head that you and I... were up to no good."

"Wait... What?" Seth couldn't possibly think that Dean and I...

"That broad you saw him with... She was a freakishly skinny blonde right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She's his ex from a year ago"

I couldn't help but break into a fit of laughter and Dean chuckled when he saw me almost on the brink of tears from laughing so hard, "seriously?!"

"I might not be the brightest guy, but I know him, and this is the kind of thing he does when he's upset. He takes things too far."

"You're kidding right? What even gave him that idea?"

"I have no clue, but as far as I know he's hell bent on making you miserable."

"Wait, what? You're fucking kidding me right?"

"Why else would he go back to that blonde bimbo after being with you?" I clenched my fists in anger and Dean chuckled, "Down girl. You gotta be rational about this."

"You want to talk to me about being rational?" I scoffed but smiled when I saw the smug look on his face, "What?"