Dealing with Dean

By the time Colby and I reached the bar Dean was at, he had already left to wander the streets.

"Do you know which direction he went?" I asked the bartender.

"Sorry, can't help you there, one second he was at the door, and the next he was gone" he shrugged his shoulders, trying to recall where he had gone to.

"Alright, thank you" I walked back to Colby who stood at the door, attempting to spot Dean on the downtown streets. "Well he's not here."

"Fuck!" he kicked a nearby trash can in frustration and pounded his head with a closed fist. "We can't even call him to ask where he is because his phone died and--"

"Colby, it's ok, we'll find him" I grabbed his hand before he could hit himself again. "Come on, I think I know where he might be" I pulled him along as we continued to walk down the streets.

A couple streets over from the bar that Dean was at earlier stood the iconic Alamo, as well as a curly-haired lunatic laying on the lush, green grass. "Whyyy...." He groaned and rolled from his belly to his side.

"Dean are you ok?" I called out to him, being careful not to get too close and startle him.

"Why?!" he practically shouted.

"Why what, Dean?" Colby asked trying to calm him down as he got closer.

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!" Dean shot up and suddenly dropped down to his knees.

-Seth's POV-

'Great here he goes again, it's the second time in two months he's been like this. Usually he can hold his, liquor but this is ridiculous.'

"Vanessa, here, do me a favor and bring the car around" I handed her the keys to my rental and squatted down next to Dean.

"Yeah, sure" she took off towards the bar's parking lot.

"Come on, Dean. Let's get you up off the grass, buddy" In classic bro style I pulled his arm over my shoulders and helped him to his feet. As we got off the grass, Vanessa pulled up with the car and opened the door so I could throw Dean in the back seat. "Sorry to have to drag you into this."

"It's fine. I dragged you around yesterday so we're even" with that gorgeous smile of hers, my heart almost exploded and I got lost in the moment. The only thing that snapped me back to reality was the drunk man in my car who started screaming once more.

"How'd you know he was here anyways?" I took over the drivers seat as she sat passenger's side and we drove away.

"Oh, a few days ago, when the San Antonio Spurs won the NBA finals, every Heat fan in town got drunk and passed out in front of the Alamo. I had to come down here looking for my neighbor actually" her laughter was contagious and Dean began stirring in the back seat.

"Vaneeeeessa! Why?"

"What's wrong?"

"Why doesn't Emma like meeeee?"

"Emma?"

"She's so cute and bubbly and, and, and she's just perfect!" He started smacking the back of my seat.

"Knock it off" Vanessa giggled at our bickering and turned to Dean.

"Have you told her you like her?"

"Was I supposed to?"

"Have you at least SHOWN her you like her?" from my rear view mirror I could see him pout and tried to hold back my laughter, only to have it come out as a snort. "You should" 'Why do I feel like she was referring to me?'