Kenichi

After I congratulated Seth on his match, he insisted on taking a shower, so I waited for him in catering, with my bags beside me. As I took a drink of my water, I read the text I had gotten earlier from Laura saying she and Thomas had seen my match and were watching Seth's match, which was now over. I was glad I could see them before taking off on the road again and it made me happy knowing they were finally together. I went through my Instagram account and saw several pics my fans had tagged me in. Their support meant the world to me, and made me love my job all the more.

"Hey" I smiled as he walked towards me with his bags in tow.

"Hey gorgeous, you ready to go?" I picked up my bags and walked alongside him as we headed outside.

There was a small crowd of people at the gate that bordered the parking lot, hoping to get pictures and autographs, and once we stepped into their view, a flurry of camera flashes went off. "Well aren't you popular." I chuckled as Colby fit our things into his trunk.

"It isn't easy being the bad guy in this business. You should see the things they post online." He laughed, obviously he was used to being seen as a heel in this business, back when he was first in the Shield.

"Yeah, I've been getting it too" I crossed my arms as he put in the last of our bags in the trunk.

"Besides, I think they're more interested in the fact that you're getting into a car with me." I raised an eyebrow at him, "Especially dressed like that." He slipped his arm around my waist and I could hear the shrill screams of girls on the other side of the gate as even more cameras went off.

"Stop" I giggled and playfully pushed him away.

"Come on, let's go" we climbed into the car and headed to the closest hotel.

As we checked in I noticed Colby booked a room for the both of us. 'Wait, we're staying together?' Before I even had a chance to let it sink in, he took my bags from my hands, "If you're gonna stand there like a space cadet, I'll go on ahead."

"Haha, real funny" I stuck my tongue out at him and caught up to the elevator.

Before long, we left our bags in the spacious hotel suite and were back in Colby's car driving down the beautifully lit roads. "So what's the plan for tonight? You never told me."

As the city lights flashed by he filled me in, "Just wanted to take you out, is that a crime?"

"No, but kidnap is" I joked.

"Haha," he gave me a sweet smile, "Seriously though, there's this sushi place called Kenichi nearby, you'll love it."

"Hmm I've never had sushi, before" we arrived at the restaurant and it was so much nicer than I expected. When Colby texted me to dress up, I didn't think we were going to go somewhere this nice. "Wooow..." I mumbled admiring the beautiful, modern decorations and furniture. "Contemporary Asian Cuisine and World Class Sushi" I read a sign out loud and was in awe as a beautiful waitress led us to the upper level of the restaurant that was reserved for us. We were shown to a table adorned with candles "You really went all out didn't you?" I chuckled as he pushed my chair in for me.

"You picked what we ate last time and I felt bad we couldn't go to Carino's" I had completely forgotten about the time we had to cancel going to Carino's but that night turned out for the better.

"Yeah, well I have the worst luck in the world so don't feel too bad" As I browsed the menu he gave me a sly look.

"Come on, I doubt that's true."

"Oh yeah? Every single dog I've ever owned has run away." Colby burst out laughing and I honestly didn't know whether to be offended, or laugh along with him, "It's not funny Lopez!"

"Come on that's pretty funny."

"It's not like I didn't take care of them! They just bolted any chance they got."

After chatting a bit and ordering our appetizers and drinks we picked back up on the subject of my bad luck.

"In high school, I didn't get to go to prom or walk the stage, because I was in the ER" I said flatly only to have Colby almost die of laughter across the table from me.

Once he caught his breath he asked, "What in the hell did you do that caused you to go to the ER twice?"

"The day of prom, rather than get dressed up like a Barbie like a normal person, I was at the Spartan Pit all morning and I had partially torn my MCL in my left knee. A few days later, I completely tore it during the graduation rehearsal." It was kind of a sore subject because besides having hurt my pride as a fighter, having to go to the ER, it hurt my career in the WWE a few times.

"Is your bad luck contagious in any way?" he joked, trying to make me feel better.

"You never know" and with that, the waitress came around with our drinks and our appetizer, dynamite shrimp. The rest of the night went smoothly, the sashimi plate was phenomenal to say the least, and after our meal we headed back to the hotel suite.

He loosed his tie and plopped down on the couch, kicking his legs up on the arm rest "Lazy much?" I chuckled and I dug through my bag for my change of clothes.

"Nah, I just hate dressing up, but Kenichi has a dress code and all that" he gagged and I couldn't help but laugh at his silliness. Sometimes he's all Seth, the calculating architect he's known for, and sometimes he's Colby, the laid back joker who likes picking on people.

*Whaaaaat I already have 500 reads for this story and 100 on my first chapter??? No frickin way! Oh my goodness you guys are the best for reading this! I really hope you guys like my story. I'm not that good of a writer I'm more of an eater. Aww yeeeuuuhhh, pizza, pasta, chicken, some ribs, anything grilled. Ok, I'm getting carried away here hahaha. But seriously you guys are the best!