Chill Day

-Seth POV-

After arriving back at Vanessa's house, we plopped down on the couch and came across Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Hulu.

"Ugh I'm still sore from yesterday" I groaned, rubbing my neck and rolling my shoulders.

"Is your forehead ok?" Vanessa hovered over me to check where I had been hit with the bottle last night

"Trent throws like a girl. Didn't even hurt." I sat her down on my lap to face me only to see her perfect cheeks blush. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

"Alright. Anyways you hungry? It's already two." I didn't even realize how much time went by, thanks a lot Adam Samberg.

After arguing over what to make for lunch and not being able to come to an agreement, we went out for Chinese food. It was small but nice, adorned with paper lanterns as paintings of tigers and dragons lined the beautifully decorated walls.

We sat at our candlelit booth, as a wall of bamboo gave us a decent amount of privacy. I noticed some people snapping pictures of us as we had entered the restaurant.

"So you excited for Hell in a Cell?"

"Yeah, I'm supposed to have a title match against Nikki, with Rosa Mendes and Alicia Fox in my corner and Eva and Brie in hers, but I would kill to have a cage match!" her eyes gleamed with excitement the way they did any time she talked about wrestling. "And you? Don't you have a match against Cesaro?" She fiddled with the candle and paper cover protecting it, analyzing the fish design painted on it.

"Yeah, and unlike you, it's a Hell in a Cell match."

"Oh way to rub it in!" She retorted.

"Hey, not my fault I'm the main event." I smirked as I laid back in my side of the booth.

"Cocky."

"Jealous."

"Pyromaniac."

"Just because I'm messing around with a candle, that doesn't mean I'm a pyromaniac!" It's so funny getting under her skin, it's hard not to.

*hey guys sorry for the half assed update and not posting as much but after I wrote about Vanessa's new ring attire I started getting all these ideas and drawing them. Plus I've been watching Bleach with AC from the very beginning cus we're nerds and we're cool like that. Aaaaand I'm still waiting for the next season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine lol. But if possible I will post either a drawing of Vanessa's new ring gear or pics of what I think it would look like. Please vote and comment show some love cus I love you guys too :D