Hell in a Cell

I bounced side to side, shadow boxing and popping my knuckles, getting ready for my match while Alicia and Rosa stretched beside me. Seth had wished me good luck with a kiss before heading off with my hoodie to watch the match from the viewing area. The Bella's and Eva Marie were up first, strutting down the ramp to the Bella's music.

It was time to get down to business, this is what I lived for, and the past five years have been for moments like this. For weeks, I had been on a roll, winning matches, perfecting my in-ring skills, even turning heel last week, and recently a lot if things have been going on.

We stood at gorilla and walked out when my new music came on and the crowd erupted into a mix of cheers and boo's, mostly boo's of course. Alicia and Rosa hopped up on either side of the ring apron as I pulled myself up, launched myself over the top rope, and eyed The title. Lucky for me, the Bella's no longer wore similar ring gear, the last thing I need is to be a victim of Twin Magic.

As much as I hate depending on people, I knew I needed Rosa and Alicia in my corner to have my back in order to make this a great match.

"The following contest is for the Diva's Championship. Introducing first, the challenger, accompanied by Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes, from San Antonio, Texas, Vanessa. And her opponent, accompanied by Brie Bella and Eva Marie, from Scottsdale, Arizona, your current Diva's Champion, Nikki Bella!" I took off my crow necklace and kissed it good luck and hung it on my corner's ring post. I knew what I had to do in this ring tonight and I was going to give it my all, even if it meant puttingq my body on the line.

Once the bell rung, I charged at Nikki, taking her down and bashing her head against the canvas to my heart's content. What I loved about my new persona was her rage, her aggression, no restraints, and tonight was the night to show the WWE Universe what the new Vanessa was capable of. I dragged her up by her hair and threw her into my corner, stomping her into the turnbuckle until the ref counted to four. I could feel the destructive force inside of me start to take over and I started enjoying it more than I would like to admit.

"Come on Nikki!" I could hear Brie trying to encourage her sister to get up so Brie and Eva started pounding the apron and getting the crowd pumped up. Before she could fully stand up I delivered a hard heel kick to her jaw, sending her through the ropes and out to ringside. I spread my arms out, taking in the crowd's boo's, giving the camera a devious smile.

At this point there was a standoff at ringside, Eva and Brie vs Alicia and Rosa, with Nikki in between, struggling to get her footing. As Brie and Eva helped up Nikki, I saw my opening and went for a picture perfect Senton Bomb, taking out all three girls. I gave Alicia and Rosa a nod as I dragged Nikki back into the ring, and a vicious brawl broke out at ring side. Unfortunately for me, as I slid into the ring, Nikki took advantage and started attacking my ribs, kick after kick, and by the time I had gotten back to my feet I got clothesline after massive clothesline. The sound of my body hitting the canvas was followed by the eruption of the crowd. Then I decided to do something I don't usually do in the ring, a kip up and spun Nikki around to face me, but as she went for another clothesline, I bent backwards into a bridge, sprung back up, and connected with an enzuigiri.

At this point the end of our match was nearing, and according to creative, Nikki would retain her title by cheating, which I was totally okay with because it meant building up our feud. With all the chaos ringside the ref got distracted which was Eva Marie's signal to sneak in a hard elbow when Nikki Irish whipped me into the ropes. With that I was out and the ref turned back around in time to see Nikki go for the three count.

"1...2...3!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, and still Diva's Champion, Nikki Bella!"

Rosa and Alicia were ringside about to throw a world class fit, while the Total Divas slithered back up the ramp, with Nikki clutching the title to her chest.

Once we were all backstage, Alicia, Brie, Rosa, Nikki, Eva and I all shared hugs, "You did awesome out there" I caught my breath as I patted Nikki on the back and gave her a sincere smile. I came to the WWE almost a year after her and Brie so we've seen how much we've grown and had a deep respect for each other.

"Thanks Vanessa. You're pretty impressive yourself." All the girls headed back to the dressing room to get dressed and watch the rest of the matches. After having showered, we were getting dressed up and I sat down, texting away until I was snapped back to reality by Rosa waving her hand in front of my face.

"Texting him again?" Rosa eyed my phone as I put it away in my bag.

"I was checking the weather," I lied through my teeth, I loved these girls, but the last thing I wanted was them attacking me with questions about who I was texting.

"Ooh is it a guy?" Brie jumped into the conversation. 'Too late' I thought to myself.

"I bet it's a guy" Nikki added.

"Does he work with us? Do we know him?" Eva and the the twins ambushed me with questions.

"Jeez, can I at least get dressed before I get interrogated?" I chuckled as I slipped on my Blackheart layered chiffon hi-lo dress and put on my black Michael Antonio platform studded heels.

"She's been seeing Rollins."

"Rosa!" I hissed at her and I heard the girls 'Oooh'ing in unison.

"Didn't he give you that necklace too?" She pointed at the crow skull around my neck, but as soon as I stuffed all my things back into my bag I headed for the door.

"Whoo, go look for your man!" I heard Nikki call out and the girls laugh as I left the locker room. Unfortunately by the time I was leaving the dressing room, it was already time for Seth's cage match and as I arrived at the viewing area, he was headed down the ramp. My eyes were glued to the screen, never once looking away. Cesaro was already inside the cage an before long the match was underway.

Seth and Cesaro we're having a back and forth struggle, but Seth quickly took control of the match after Cesaro wildly missed a European uppercut. The match was going on for about 15 minutes now and Cesaro was starting to pick up momentum, but was caught by an enzuigiri. 'Great minds think alike' I smiled realizing he must've been paying close attention to my match as well. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, but was too caught up in the match to care. Seth was back on his feet, about to wrap up the match, taking full advantage of the cage and driving Cesaro head first into the cold hard steel. As Cesaro tried to get up, Seth hit a perfect Blackout, ending the match.

"1...2...3!"

* hey guys sorry but I won't be able to post as much. I'm taking my brother driving so he can practice and get his license! Yay! I'll try to post at least one a week but I really want to help my bro out. Much love to anyone who reads my story, you guys are awesome!