The Devil

"The devil has the power to assume a pleasing shape."

If someone needs to find the perfect assassin, Sungjae's the one to call. For 200 years, the "devil man" is the most infamous killer for hire and the best the world has ever seen. Because no one believes that someone could live that long, everyone presumed that it's been passed on through generations. Why "devil man"? Because he always leaves a devil mark on his victims and pink feathers, that when analyzed, doesn't seem to have come from any bird species.

Sungjae too, has learned how to live among humans. He uses assassination as form of hobby, because he believes that this is the only thing that's he's good at. And it's what he's doing tonight at the club. He's hired to kill the heir of the company rivaled by the CEO that offered him the job. It has always been easy for him doing what he does and killing girls in their teenage years is nothing but child's play for him.

"Scotch, on the rocks." Sungjae tells the bartender. He uses his seductive prowess to lure his victim.

The bartender comes back with his drink. "That'll be 20000 won."

"I already paid you." Sungjae waves his hand and the bartender's eyes go black as if hypnotized and walks away. He finishes his drink in one gulp and sets the glass down. "Let's get this show on the road."

The victim didn't what was coming for her. All she sees is a very sexy man with pushed back hair and black outfit approaching her. She senses that he's nothing but trouble; but then again who doesn't love a little danger? When he finally reaches her, the handsome boy tilts her chin up and immediately ravages her mouth. They're all tongues, driven by the sex drive pumping through her vein, what she doesn't know that in that kiss, the boy has been sucking every inch of her strength making stronger than he already is.

"Shall we continue this at the rooftop?" Sungjae whispers in her ear, making her shiver.

The girl grins triumphantly, thinking that she's getting what she wants. "Sure."

Sungjae leads both of them to the rooftop and pushes his victim on the wall. He looks at her with his red eyes and slits the girl's throat just by whipping his finger in front of her neck. With the black flames on his hands, he marks the girl's immobilized body with his devil stamp and plucks a pink feather from his wings. Using the victim's own phone, Sungjae takes a picture of her lifeless body and sends it to the person who hired him.

"What's going on here?" one of the club's bouncers suddenly comes in.

Sungjae moves fast like the wind and knees the man straight to his stomach. He raises the bouncer's head so he could meet his blood red eyes. "You didn't see anything. Go back downstairs and forget that you were ever here."

The bouncer's eyes go blank just like what happened to the bartender earlier, he follows Sungjae's instructions and quietly goes back downstairs. The demon gets ready to leave the place and spreads his pink wings and flies home.

"You're still alive?" Sungjae asks the man who gives him striped cat.

Changsub scoffs. "Do I have a choice? I wouldn't be able to kill myself even if I wanted to. You cursed me to live for as long as you do."

Sungjae sighs. "We've been doing the same shit for 200 fucking years, aren't you getting tired of it yet?"

Changsub remembers when he first met Sungjae, his mother was beating him senselessly because she lost again in playing poker with her friends. It also means that she lost money and takes her anger out on her son. Sungjae comes looking for a place to stay when he hears Changsub's mom shouting hurtful words. In irritation, the demon produces a black flame on his hand and fires it at the woman, instantly turning her into a pile of ash.