Orchids

Orchids: send the message of exotic seduction. "f someone gives you orchids, they're a little wilder than the person who goes for a dozen roses. 

Sooyoung returns to the flower shop when she regained her strength back. Seeing all her flowers growing beautifully makes the angel so happy giving her more strength by the minute. But her confusion lessened. What did the angels mean by the truth? When will be the right time for them to tell her? She suddenly feels a demon's presence and easily recognizes as who it is.

"Stop hiding Sungjae." Sooyoung shakes her head in exasperation but a smile is plastered on her face.

Sungjae gets out of his hiding place. "How could you tell it was me?" he has a smile of his own on his face.

Sooyoung shrugs. "I guess I got attuned to your presence since you're always sticking to me." She teases.

"I'm so glad you're okay now." Sungjae surprises the girl by pulling her to his chest and wrapping his arms around her. "And I'm not always sticking to you." He flicks the angel's forehead, teasing her right back.

Sooyoung tightens her grip on his shirt when he flicked her forehead. Her heart starts to race and a blush starts to creep on her neck up. Sungjae lets loose his hold on the girl. But a cough brought than back to reality.

"Stop monopolizing my angel." Wendy crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow.

Sungjae chuckles and puts an arm around the angel. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Wendy shakes her head while putting the tray of food on the desk. "Get some snack already before I break you neck."

"Why do you keep on bickering with each other?" Sooyoung says in between her laugh.

Wendy flips her hair. "Because I have to watch you slowpokes. Sometimes I just want to smack your heads together."

"I don't understand what you mean. What are you saying?" Sooyoung asks, looking sincerely clueless.

"This is what I mean." Wendy points at the angel as proving her point.

Sungjae shakes his head. "Not my problem. I'll just continue eating here."

The three enjoy the snack that the human prepared. Something changed between Sungjae and Sooyoung; and Wendy could see it, feel it, and taste it in the air. She isn't sure with Sungjae at first because he's a demon but after what happened, and also coming from the angels themselves, she learned to trust him.

"Why are you barging in here this time?" Wendy asks sarcastically.

Sungjae refills his glass of beer for the nth time. "I'm here to properly ask Sooyoung out on a date."

Sooyoung chokes on her drink. "What?!!"

"Why do you sound so surprised?" Sungjae laughs while handing out a tissue to her.

"Because you said it to casually!" Sooyoung exclaims, her cheeks turning red again.

Sungjae shrugs, finding the girl so adorable at that moment. "Well, how should I say it then? Like a little kid stammering? Oh please, you should know me by now, Angel Sooyoung."

Sooyoung lowers her head. "Were you teasing me?"

"About the date? No." Sungjae winks. "So, do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

Sooyoung stays quiet for a minute. "Hmmm... alright. Where do you plan on taking me?"

"Just be ready tomorrow. I'll come pick you up here." Sungjae answers with a finger on his lips.