Baby's Breath

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINED SCENES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR MINORS OR INNOCENT-MINDED PEOPLE. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE IN READING SEX SCENES JUST DM ME ON TWITTER OR HERE SO YOU CAN ASK ME WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby's Breath - iconic symbol of long lasting love and represents the purity of emotion that two people in love

Sungjae and Sooyoung ends up at the angel's place, her room particularly. Neither of them wants to break the kiss, but she does want to tell him something important.

"I love you." Three magical words that Sooyoung has been dying to tell him.

Sungjae caresses her cheeks, wiping the tears that he missed. "I love you too."

They stare at each other's eyes, saying things that words fail to express. Sungjae closes his eyes and leans down to make their lips touch again. Sooyoung moves one of her hands to his chest while the other stays on his arm. She opens her mouth and his tongue sweeps in right away. The devil pulls her closer by the waist. The angel breaks their kiss once more.

"Touch me." Sooyoung whispers.

Sungjae couldn't believe what he just heard. He stares at her for a few seconds but Sooyoung doesn't cower back; she's watching him just as he's watching her, waiting for him to answer. He stands up straight and she moves back to give him space. The angel's hand moves down to his sides, resting on his hips.

"If I touch you..." Sungjae starts.

But Sooyoung is already smiling encouragingly at him. "I know."

"I don't know I can do it slow." Sungjae begins to breathe heavily.

Sooyoung's golden eyes darken and presses her body against him. "That's what I'm counting on."

A dim light can be seen inside Sooyoung's room. They reach the edge of her bed both waiting for someone to move.

"What are you thinking about?" Sooyoung asks.

Sungjae steps even closer so he's pressed against Sooyoung, she had to tilt her head to maintain eye contact. He pushes the hard shape of his erection onto her stomach.

"Sooyoung, I don't remember if I've ever wanted something more than I want you. I'm pretty sure I haven't." Sungjae says. "I think about kissing you for fucking hours. Do you know how that feels? Where it's enough for so long you don't think about doing anything else?"

Sooyoung shakes her head, breath coming out against his neck in short, sharp thrusts. "I don't know about that kind of kissing either, because I've never wanted anything close to how much I want you."

"I think about having you spread over my face." Sungjae continues. "And I think about taking you in any surface of my house because I can't wait long enough to get us to my bedroom. I spend fucking days with my hand on my dick wishing it was yours instead."

Sooyoung moans with wanton and slides her hands under Sungjae's jacket and under his shirt. Her hand were warm, causing his muscles to jump and tense beneath her touch. Sungjae begins to kiss her chin to mouth, sucking and licking, tasting every millimeter of her soft lips and sweet hungry tongue. Sooyoung pulls his jacket and shirt off as Sungjae unzips her dress and pushes it on the floor. With a flick of his fingers, her bra comes undone, stepping into his arms. Sooyoung's breast press against his skin, driving Sungjae wild. He cups her breast, lifting and bending his head to suck the tight peak into his mouth. Sooyoung gasps, hands sliding into his hair. Sungjae smiles as he softly bites the full curve below her nipple.