Begonia

Begonia - Dark and unpleasant thoughts that distract you from your happiness and joy but can also mean Harmonious communications between loved ones.

It's been three days since the attack and Sooyoung has been unconscious ever since. And Sungjae has been holed up in his training room since he doesn't know where Changsub and Wendy took Sooyoung. With a look of hatred, he stares at five demons being burned in black flames but never dying. They were five of the demons who attacked Sooyoung in the forest that he lit up.

"Now that you have been burning for three fucking days straight... will you answer my questions?" Sungjae asks with a cold voice.

All demons are screaming in pain but one struggles to speak. "Yes! Yes! We'll talk! Just please! Make it stop!"

"Good." Sungjae puts out the fire.

The devils begin to look relieved, finally free of the fire that's been burning them inside and out for three days. Sungjae suddenly smirks evily and burns the four devils for the real this time except for the one who answered him. When the burning bodies finally turn to ash, he sends the survivor flying to the fling to the wall and throws four daggers at it, one for each arm and leg. Sungjae slowly walks to the shrieking devil.

"Who... the fuck... sent you?" Sungjae twists the dagger on the devil's arm.

The devil screams in pain. "STOP!!! A-Asmodeus sent us! ASMODEUS AND LILITH!"

"Call them." Sungjae twists yet another dagger.

Asmodeus and Lilith suddenly appears in the room, wearing nothing but covering for their genitals. Sungjae is smiling at them but the look on his face makes even the bravest cower in fear that the two new arrivals stay in the corner.

"Why are you two hiding in that corner?" Sungjae's smirk never falters. "I thought you both want to fuck me? One in the ass and the other using my dick, right?"

Asmodeus slightly steps forward. "W-Why did you call us her, Sungjae? I thought you wanted us to stay away?"

"See, that's the thing..." Sungjae takes out a black dagger. "I was attacked a few days ago..." he begins to play with it. "Is that why you sent those devils? To fuck with me? To be huge dicks and be a pain in my ass?"

"W-we don't know what you're talking about." Lilith stutters.

Sungjae suddenly throws a dagger towards the devil pierced on the wall, halting whatever the demoness is saying. "Do you want to know what happens to creatures that becomes a pain in my ass?" he takes out his lasso and wraps around the wounded devil, with one strong pull, its head is separated from its body and flies across the room landing in front of Asmodeus ad Lilith. Sungjae appears in front of the two. "Listen to me, you fuckers, stay the fuck away from me and Sooyoung. If I see even a fucking glimpse of your shadows around us..." he points to the severed head. "That's gonna e the least thing that I'll do to you."

In fear of what Sungjae might do to them, Asmodeus and Lilith disappears in the dark. Sungjae slumps back to his chair and in a snap of his finger, the severed head and body turns to ash. A knock suddenly breaks him out of his thoughts.

"Sungjae, can I come in?" Changsub's voice is muffled by the door.

Sungjae looks around the mess that he made and sighs. "Yeah..." he sees his companion looking around the room in disapproval. "Any news?"

Changsub shakes his head. "Still the same. Maybe you should go out and get some fresh air."

"I can't fucking straight." Sungjae sighs deeply for the nth time. "I might destroy everything in my path."