Frangipani

The Frangipani flower's message is being delicate and beautiful doesn't mean you are weak or incapable of rising to meet a challenge.

Sooyoung does nothing but run. She's in a deep part of the forest, nothing around her but trees and only the moon giving her light in the dark forest.

"What have I done?" Sooyoung continues to cry while walking through the forest.

The forest is filled with sounds of the unseen animals living in there. Somehow, it distracts Sooyoung from the mess that's happening in her heart and mind. She initially thought that she's alone but then she felt them again, the sinister aura in the air. A very dark, heavy presence that it makes her feel as if she's choking.

"I know you're there!" Sooyoung pulls out her silver sword. "Come out, wherever you are."

A sound of twig being stepped on suddenly can be heard. "Very impressive." Asmodeus steps out of the shadow. "You knew it was me right away."

"Your disgusting stench is not that hard to remember." Sooyoung growls.

Lilith steps out of the shadows as well. "How dare you speak to my master like that?!"

Sooyoung's hands suddenly moves and vines start to wrap around the woman covering her whole body and her mouth with plants and tying her to a tree.

"He means nothing to me." Sooyoung glares at the female demon. "I can talk to him however I want."

Asmodeus chuckles. "You're feisty today."

"What did you do to me?" Sooyoung tries to wrap a vine around him but he easily turns it to ash and frees his companion around the tree.

Lilith returns to her master's side and glares at the angel. "I want to kill you so bad."

"Patience Lilith." Asmodeus orders. "Don't forget our plan."

"I asked you a question." Sooyoung tightens the grip on her sword. "What did you do to me?"

Asmodeus smirks creepily. "We tweaked you a little bit. We'll make you one of us so heaven won't stand a chance."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sooyoung's brows furrows.

"It doesn't matter." Asmodeus shakes his head. "Now, show me your wings!"

Sooyoung smirks, never thought that the day would come that she'd be glad to be without her wings. "I hate to break it to you but I... I don't have my wings."

"No..." A look of disbelief passes through Asmodeus's dark face. "No! I don't have any use for you! Lilith, kill her!"

Anger fills Asmodeus' face and with his thread of control gone, his red eyes burns and his blood –red wings flies towards Sooyoung. She's ready for his attack but another winged creature gets between them and kicks Asmodeus away from the angel. His eyes are as red as the two but his wings are a lot lighter compared to the others.

"Sungjae..." Sooyoung gasps, feeling relieved of his arrival.

Sungjae surrounds the both of them with black flames as a form of protection to the outside forces. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Sooyoung shakes her head. "I'm fine. But they put something inside me."

"I'll take care of it. Stay here, I'll take care of them." Sungjae tells her and steps out of the shield.

Sungjae glares at Asmodeus and Lilith, who already have fear in their eyes. Something like ropes being swallowed with black flames appear in each of Sungjae's hand and wraps around the two demons' neck, also lifting them up in the air.