Honeysuckle

Honeysuckle - "I love you."

Sooyoung thinks that she may be hallucinating seeing Sungjae with eyes like those, she tries blinking and sees his pink eyes are still there. He still has this evil aura around him but she can also feel that he's nervous about something.

"Why are you here?" Sooyoung finally manages to ask.

Sungjae chuckles. "I didn't get a chance to talk to you when you get back. I just wanted to say hi."

"Hi." Sooyoung answers.

"And..." Sungjae continues. "I would also like to ask you out on a date."

Sooyoung's eyes widen. "An actual date?"

"Yeah, the complete package: flowers, candles, high quality food, music, and the works." Sungjae shrugs and puts his hands on his pockets.

The angel looks at her friend. "Go and have some fun. I'm sure Sungjae won't try anything." Wendy encourages her.

"That I can't promise." Sungjae teases. "I promise I won't try anything she wouldn't like though."

"Okay, that's your cue to leave demon." Wendy opens the door. "I'll have her ready for tonight."

Sungjae nods and smiles at the angel. "I'll see you tonight."

Sooyoung giggles. "You'll see me tonight."

As soon as the devil got out, Wendy puts on a teasing smile aiming it at her angel. While Sooyoung is occupied, feeling confused as to why she feels like her heart is gonna come out of her chest and why her face feels like they're gonna explode. She knows that she shouldn't feel like that but she can't stop herself.

"He really missed you Sooyoung." Wendy starts when they go back in the angel's room.

Sooyoung looks at her, doubtful. "Why would he miss me?"

Wendy giggles. "You are funnily innocent sometime. Anyways, he was really beside himself when you left."

"I miss him too. I miss all of you." Sooyoung added.

Wendy heads to the angel's closet and begins to look for a dress. "But we both know that the way you missed our little devil is different from the way you missed me." She sees her friend blush further. "C'mon Sooyoung, don't think about the prophecy for tonight. Just enjoy and worry about those things some other time, okay?"

Sooyoung takes a deep breath and smiles. "Alright."

"Good, because I just found the perfect dress that fits you perfectly." Wendy takes out a green dress. "Oh, by the way, Chanyeol told me that we can see him tomorrow. He said he'll stop by the flower shop since he knows the place."

"That's great!" Sooyoung exclaims.

Wendy concentrates on putting make-up on Sooyoung and arranging her hair to best suit her look. Sungjae arrives just in time they were finished and much like this morning the devil is waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs looking like a dangerous prince.

"You look enchanting, Sooyoung." Sungjae greets.

Sooyoung slowly makes her way to meet this great seducer in front of her. "Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself" he offers his elbow and she intertwines her arms around his.

"Have fun tonight." Wendy says as they reach the door. "Good luck Sungjae."

Sungjae drives towards his café and Sooyoung sees that no customer is there for the night.