•Chapter IX•

And then they had anal sex all night long
(This is a friend of the author)
^Not canon
____________________

"Aaaaaaaaa..." Aiden began, as Sherry started to park the van, "... aaaaaaaaaand we're here!" He said excitedly. "Not the best at parking, are you?" He smirked, looking at the white lines on the asphalt lot.

"Shut it, Aiden. Like you could do any better..."

"I bet you I could!" Silver butted in.

"I'm legitimately going to hurt y-"

"Could you three shut up so we can get out of the car?" Kody interrupted. Sherry sighed with relief.

"Yes! Finally, something I can agree with." Sherry said, unfastening her seatbelt. Everyone else did the same.

Lumine quickly jumped out of the car and squealed. "Aaa~! There are so many things to do~!" His eyes sparkled, and they jumped from each of the activities. He pointed to a lake, where there were people in boats, "They even have fishing!" Sherry perked up.

"They do?" Sherry asked, with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Silver smirked, "Why? Wanna eat the fish?" Sherry scowled.

"No... But that's a good idea." Silver snickered.

"Great. Can we actually go in now?" Kody asked blankly. He also eyed the amusement park and felt a tinge or excitement. Maybe this will be fun... He shook his head, "Oh, I forgot!" Lumine turned towards him, "I still have to beat you." Lumine smirked.

"I forgot, too... But I'm still gonna win!"

"No, you won't-"

"Let's start now! First to the entrance gate wins!" And with that, Lumine ran off.

"Wh-What?" Kody shook his head, and began running towards him, "That's cheating!"

Aiden smiled as he saw them running. Each day the turtle pokes his head out of his shell just a little bit more...
____________________

Aiden, Sherry and Silver walked to the admission booth, where they saw Kody, with his arms crossed- and Lumine, jumping around excitedly. "Haha, so who won?" Kody turned away. Lumine grinned evilly, and Aiden laughed. "It seems I got my answer, haha!" Aiden walked to the man at the booth and handed him two twenty dollar bills and a ten dollar bill. "This should be a hundred tickets, right?" He asked. The man nodded and handed Aiden two flip-books of tickets.

"Enjoy the park." The man said, completely lacking energy.

The group went through the gates, with Lumine a few steps ahead. Aiden stopped him and Kody, handing them one of the flipbooks. "Here, these are for you two!" Aiden looked down at his watch, "If you need money for more, just come find me! Us three will be on rides, too. Let's meet up back here at 7:30, then we can do stuff all together!" He smiled and Kody slowly took the tickets from his hand.

"Okay!" Lumine swiftly grabbed Kody's hand, "C'mon, Kody! Let's go!" And they ran towards one of the rides, quickly and easily fading into the crowd of people.

"Remember to find us if you need anything!" Silver said, giddily waving goodbye. He turned towards Sherry and Aiden, "So, boss... Which ride are we going on first?"
____________________

"L-Lumine!" Kody yelled, but Lumine didn't hear him, and continued to drag him aimlessly through the crowd. "Lumine!" Lumine stopped and turned around, letting Kody go.

"Yeah?"

"I understand this is fun for you and all, but you seriously need to calm down." Kody told him.

"Sorry... I'm just so excited to finally do something fun!" Lumine jumped around once again. Kody grinned every so slightly, seeing his crush so happy.

"Alright, just... What ride should we go on first?" Kody said, placing his hand on Lumine's holder to prevent him from vibrating.

"Oh!" He held his chin and looked around, "Um..." He turned around, "Oo!" He pointed at a Tilt-A-Whirl. "Let's go on that!" Once again, he grabbed Kody's hand and dragged him towards the ride, but a little bit slower this time.

As they approached the quickly spinning ride, it slowed down, ready to accommodate future passengers. "Hi!" A woman looked at them with a genuine smile, "This ride is two tickets!"

Lumine looked over at Kody, who pulled the booklet out of his pocket and quickly ripped off two tickets from it, handing them to the women. "Thank you!" She unhooked a rope which separated them from the ride, "Enjoy the ride!"

Lumine quickly raced to the seats farthest from the entrance, and Kody reluctantly followed. They sat down and pulled down a metal bar. "This day is gonna be so much fun!" Lumine exclaimed. Kody rolled his eyes with another small smile.

"Hey, you didn't eat anything before this, did you? I heard a lot of people hurl aft-" Kody stopped as the ride began to move. He quickly gripped the bar, while Lumine aimlessly flailed his arms in the air.

"Woo!"

"Lumine, the ride just started... We're not going very fast right now."

"Oh... Woo!" Kody snickered at Lumine's enthusiasm. The ride continued to speed up, and it was getting harder for Kody to stay in the same place.

"I-I remember why I hated this one so much!" As the ride reached full speed, Kody was moved against Lumine, and was squishing him against the wall. As the ride moved, the opposite had happened, and Kody was cornered.

"A-Ah! Sorry, Kody!" Lumine said apologetically. Kody turned away, smiling. He muttered something under his breath. "Whee!" Lumine flailed his arms about once again. Regaining himself, Kody did the same.

"Woo." Lumine giggled at Kody's attempted enthusiasm.

The ride spun around a few more times, with everyone one it screaming in either joy or fear. Slowly, the ride stopped. Lumine jumped off, excited for the next ride, until he suddenly began stumbling around. "W-Wha!" He was very disoriented and almost fell- But Kody caught him. Lumine held on to Kody's arms as if they were rails on stairs, slowly adjusting himself to normal speed.

"Yeah, that's one of the side effects of amusement park rides." Kody said with a snicker.

"Oo, I-" Lumine's legs continued to jitter around, Kody escorted him back to the ground. "I..." Lumine took a few more breathes. "I think I need to sit down..." Kody nodded and looked around for a nearby bench. He instead found a table and gently brought Lumine towards it.
____________________

Kody sat Lumine down on the table. As he sat next to him, Lumine laid his head in his own arms. "Ugh..." Lumine's head spun, "I see why people might want to vomit after that ride..."

Kody put his head on his hand, looking bored. "The Tilt-A-Whirl is a lot of people's favorite ride... But I think most everyone who has ridden it can agree that the first time was... A lot like yours." He sighed, reminiscing over a moment, "Me included."

The table was silent, except for Lumine's heavy breaths. Kody placed his hand on Lumine's shoulder. "If you need a break, we can get something to eat." Lumine groaned. "That was probably the most vomit-inducing ride here. I think you'll be fine." Kody stood up from his seat. "Let's go get some cotton candy or something."

Lumine looked up in confusion. "What? Want to get nachos instead?" Lumine shook his head.

"What... What's cotton candy?"