•Chapter XII•

Welp, that's the end of the story! Hope you all enjoyed! ❤️

Bye! ❤️

Lol no
Warning: This is another suckish chapter sorrryyyy not every apple is perfect 👀 🍎 🍎 🍏 🍎
____________________
Lumine felt Kody's soft lips gently move over his own, and after he realized what was happening, Lumine gave in completely.

Lumine's heart soared, pounding with joy and excitement. After a second or two of Lumine settling in to the passionate kiss, Kody took it to the next level- by driving his tongue into Lumine's mouth. "Mph!" Lumine squeaked. Lumine melted as Kody's tongue began to explore the outskirts of his mouth- reaching places where Lumine's own tongue had never been.

The two boys tasted the salty mixture of both their tears- while it was an odd flavor... It was oddly comforting. A moment of complete peace and serenity.

Lumine also began to experiment, by slowly moving his tongue in Kody's mouth. He lifted his arms and began running them through Kody's soft locks of black hair- before Kody pulled away, desperately needing oxygen.

As they pulled apart, they panted heavily as the thin string of saliva connecting them was broken. They continued to heave, needing to recover from the intense interaction. After wiping his mouth, Kody looked back up at Lumine.

"L-Lumine..." Kody started, "I... I don't know if I need to say this, b-but..." Lumine stared into his emerald eyes, as if they were a magical stone which forced him into a trance... And Lumine would do anything to be under his spell. "I really like y-" Lumine cut him off with yet another kiss. The same events occurred, but this time a bit gentler and slightly less passionate- until they pulled away again.

Lumine laughed slightly, "Sorry..." He breathed, "I... I couldn't resist it..." Despite how impossible it seemed, Kody had reddened even more.

"No, it's fine..." Translation: Please do it again. "Um... Taking a wild guess here, but I'm assuming you like me back?" Kody asked rhetorically, tapping his fingers on the boulder. Lumine nodded violently. "So... Um..." Kody scooted closer to Lumine, their shoulders now touching.

"Wanna just talk?"
____________________

About half an hour had passed before Lumine finally lifted his head from off of Kody's shoulder. "What time is it, Kody?" Lumine asked.

Kody looked up him, "Huh? Oh..." Kody said, pulling out his phone, "It's 8:28." Kody stood up and sighed. "We should probably get going by now."

Lumine's ears perked up, "Oh, yeah! Your dad must be so worried about us..." Lumine said as he also stood up.

Kody turned back towards his boyfriend, (A/N ahhhh I've been waiting for long to address them like that aaaAAHHHH)  "Oh, about that... Could you not tell them about us?" Kody asked. Lumine looked at him with confusion.

"What? Why not...?" Lumine asked with a disappointing tone. Kody held his boyfriend's hands. (A/N AHHHHHH) 

"Don't worry, I'm not embarrassed because of you... He'll just make a big deal out of it and-" Kody sighed, "I really don't wanna deal with that right now." Kody finished. Lumine smiled.