•Chapter XIX•

L E A V E   C O M M E N T S
that is an order :>
❤️
____________________

A week had passed.

A very emotionally exhausting week.

Lumine's mother would come into his room, trying to make him leave.

"Why are you here." Lumine stated, obviously not wanting her company.

Giselle smiled, "Can a mother not see her s-"

"You're not my mother."

Giselle dropped her fake smile, and rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She walked towards Lumine. "Come with me, I need to show you something."

"No." He retaliated.

He refused. She began getting physical, beating him until he was unconscious. Unfortunately, that wasn't her only attempt.

She tried again the next day.

Then the next.

And she kept going.

Until one day, he finally agreed to leave his room.

"Fine." Lumine lazily stepped out of bed. He gently touched one of the bruises he had on his cheek, and winced in pain.

Giselle smiled. She opened the door, and beckoned Lumine to go.

He walked through.
____________________

A week.

A whole week of thinking.

And hurting.

And cutting.

The floor of Kody's room had tiny drops of blood littered about, though most of them were near his bed.

Kody lightly touched the first cuts he ever made. The contact between the tips of his fingers and the scar sent a chill down his spine.

It's healing. Which means it'll hurt less.

He had upgraded from a glass shard to a dull knife. It was more painful- which meant it was better.

Kody quickly picked up the knife, which had conveniently been laying on his bedside. He brought it to the fading lines, attempting to trace them.

Of course, he bled. Kody grunted as his skin was torn apart once again.

He waited for something.

He was waiting for the pain in his mind to be overtaken by the pain of his wrists.

That moment never came.

In anger and frustration, he threw the blood-stained knife on the floor. Tiny droplets of blood splashed on his feet.

It's not enough anymore.

As soon as he thought that, memories started resurfacing.

"I think you're perfect."

Kody regretted saying those words.

"I love you."

He regretted those, too.

"... Can I be the little spoon?"

And Lumine's adorable laugh echoed through his mind once again.

And his snow white hair.

And his beautiful blue and yellow eyes.

And his-