•Chapter XXV•

hey kids yknow what's funnier than chapter 24
what patrick
c h a p t e r   2 5
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Aiden, haven't we been here before?" Sherry asked. The scenery looked very familiar.

"I don't know! Just drive! We're a-almost there!" Aiden yelled.

Sherry bit her lip. Wow, he's scaring me... The tables have been turned. After a minute or so more of driving, they pulled into the lot of a building. "See?" Sherry said, it was the same building that they searched a few days ago. "I told you there was something suspicious about this place..." She mumbled, taking the keys out of the ignition.

The three adults stepped out of the car, with Aiden running towards the building. He started pounding on the metal door. "Open the door! I know you're inside, Kody!" His the knocks turned into punches. The loud knocks had turned into metallic slams.

"Open the door! I'm coming in one way or another!" Aiden could hear whispers from the other side.

Sherry put her hand on Aiden's shoulder. "Calm. Down." She stated.

Aiden looked at her and stopped. His hands fell to his knees and he started panting. "Good." Sherry started. "Now, lets-" in the middle of her sentence, Aiden's eyes began to glow and he busted the door open using his magic. The door fell on top of two people, and a third person was running away. The three adults were silent.

"That works." Silver said, breaking the awkward silence.

Aiden motioned towards the hallway. "Let's go." And they began running.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Giselle sat on her desk, filling out one of the many sheets of paper she had to go through. These... Goddamn companies. You think you can trust them...

Giselle's office door suddenly swung open, and there stood Myers, the man who brought Lumine to the organization. "Snow!" He yelled. "There's-!"

"Holy... What's so important you had to practically take the door off of it's hinges?!" Giselle yelled back. "Do you know how much I spent on that door? I admit it wasn't very much, but finding a goddamn carpenter that I could trust wasn't easy, y'know!" Giselle went back to filling out the paper.

"But, Snow-!"

"Just, go tell someone e-"

"Snow! There's people here, outsiders! One of them is a witch!" Myers finally said.

Giselle's eyes widened, and she put down her pen. She stood up from her chair. "Dammit, Myers! Why didn't you tell me?!" The man rolled his eyes, and Giselle rushed past him into the office area. "Signal everyone, we're on lockdown!" Myers nodded, and the two adults ran off in different directions.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Aiden and Sherry sped through the hallways of the building, the former of the two adults leading.

Once the three adults noticed the greed-eyed people being moved around the building, it didn't take them long to realize that this situation was much bigger than a runaway child. Silver decided to stay by the entrance and call for backup.

"Kody!" Aiden yelled, cupping his mouth. "Kody! Can you hear me?!" He sped up, "Kod-!" a hand was placed over his mouth.

"Aiden!" Sherry whispered harshly, "Why are you yelling?! We're in enemy territory, if we're found they could kill both of us easily!"

Aiden took Sherry's hand off his mouth, "... Fine." He said with a grumble. "I guess you're right... But, where do we go?" They had stumbled upon an office looking area.

Sherry rolled her eyes. "How am I supposed to-"

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Attention. This is a lockdown. Please go to your room and lock the door. Thank you."

"Again, this is a lockdown. Please go to your room and lock the door. Thank you."

A final beep ended the announcement. From the hallway they just walked through, the two adults could hear hurried footsteps, the slamming of doors, and the turning of locks.

"I think they know we're here..." Sherry whispered.

"Ya don't say?!" Aiden replied with slight anger in his voice.

"Why are you getting angry at me?!" Sherry started, her voice slowly elevating, "It's not like I-!"

Boom!

A small object quickly flew just ahead of Sherry's nose, abruptly ending her sentence.

The two adults looked up at where the object had come from.

There stood a woman.

With snow white hair.

And icy blue eyes.

In her hands, was a gun.

"You two aren't welcome here."
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Lumine..." Kody started. He could already feel the tears welling in his eyes. "I-I..." He choked on his words,"I know th-that you said... You n-"

Kody was tackled by the werewolf boy, who hugged the witch so tight he could hardly breathe.

"L... Lumine..." Kody struggled with getting the words out, and hearing Kody speak more only made Lumine hug him tighter. "L-Lumine! I c-can't breathe!" The witch managed to get out.

"H-Huh?" Lumine said, returning to reality. "O-Oh, sorry!" He pulled away, wiping tears from his eyes.

Kody held his torso in slight pain from the hug, "Why... Why are you the one crying...?" He asked. Lumine answered with another, more gentle hug.

"I'm..." Lumine choked on his words as well. "I'm so sorry, Kody..." He sobbed into the witch's shoulder. "I didn't... I didn't mean any of it!" Lumine lifted himself off, "I didn't mean any of the stuff I said to you in that forest!" Lumine wiped more tears from his eyes.

"Then..." Kody started, "Why did you-"

"Because I was forced to!" Lumine answered, already knowing the question. "Sh-She-" Lumine let out another sob, "She said that... That if I didn't, she'd..." Lumine gulped, "She'd kill you..."

Kody furrowed his eyebrows, "She?" Kody questioned, "Who's..." He shook his head, "Nevermind, but..." He gulped, "Do you still-"

Suddenly Kody could no longer speak, as a pair of lips silenced his own... How he had longed for that feeling. He could feel Lumine's hair brushing against his forehead. His soft lips and his eyes...

Kody's hand began to move into his lover's hair, each lock was softer than the last...

The two finally pulled away, desperate for air.

"I..." Lumine panted, "I still love you, Kody... I've never stopped..." The werewolf smiled. "That's what you were g... Gonna ask, right?" His breathing was normal again, "If I still loved you?"

Kody looked away, a obvious blush forming on his tan cheeks, "I..." A nervous smile formed on his lips, "Maybe..." Lumine giggled at his boyfriend's awkwardness.

Kody mumbled something, "Hm? What was that?" Lumine asked mischievously, "I didn't hear you..."

"You... You should kiss me again..." Kody suggested.

The werewolf complied.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y'all ain't readyyyyyy

Stalk me on my social medias!
Lumine Amino: 💫MidnightEclipsed💫
Instagram: @_smol_n_salty_
Twitter: @MidnighEclipsed