Gundham Tanaka x Reader {Rewrite}

(2020 rewrite)

It was an average tiring day for you at the high school. Your eyes stared at the lines in your book as you held your back pack that hung on your shoulder. The days have gone by slow ever since you joined the school two weeks back. Being a new student and an antisocial one didn't make matters any better for you when it came to making new friends right away. You would say you were okay with it, but making a couple new friends was a good start. The only people that have came up to you were Aoi, Kazuichi, and Naegi. Which you were going to be late to grab a seat by Kazuichi in your next class if you didn't hurry up at the moment.

As you walked down the hallway with you book in hand, you occasionally glanced up to see where you were going. Making sure no one was in your path before you looked down to continue where you left off on the page. Your pace decreased as you turned the corner, getting stopped by bumping in to someone in front of you. Your body stopped in it's tacks as you took a step back. An apology was about ready to be said by you but you couldn't bring yourself to speak once you seen who it was standing right in front of you. It was the school bully everyone had been afraid of, (Bully's name). You have had an encounter with him before so you knew you were in a bad spot to begin with. No matter what your body stood still in place, hoping he wouldn't see you like a T-Rex in the movies. But this was real life and you were doomed as soon as his anger filled gaze met yours. The ends of his lips raised as his fists clenched in rage.

"Well well well.....if it isn't the antisocial newbie......you scuffed my new shoes you know that.....they were expansive too" He replied, grinding his teeth as he took a step forward toward you. You were in shock, not knowing what to exactly do in this situation. All that came out was a whimper as you tried to speak. Your fight or flight sense wasn't working when you tried to run away, all you did was stand there like a fool. Similar to a deer in head lights on a dark road int he middle of the night. He leaned forward and shoved you back some, making you trip on your own feet. As you tried to gain your balance back his fist came in to contact with your stomach. Causing you to fall back on to the floor with a loud thud. You gripped your stomach where he had punched tightly, trying to regain your breath that was knocked out of you previously. You held up your hands in defeat to try and prepare yourself for the next hit you were going to take. As his footsteps came closer to you and his laugh was heard. You heard a deep and soothing voice come from behind you instead.

"You Mortal! Step away from the girl on the ground at once" His voice was heard clear as day through out the hallway. You glanced back toward him to put his voice to the actual man who was taking. Your eyes lit up as soon as you seen the unique individual standing there with a quite serious and stern look on his face. The scar on his eye stood out like his violet scarf his wore, his arms were crossed tightly around his chest as he stood with his weight on one foot. You couldn't unseen the death glare he was giving at the moment to (School bully name) in front of you. The bully's laugh was strong and loud as he stood up straight and stared at him like he was in a comedy act.

"And what are you going to do about it you occult looking mother fucker?" He asked once more as he took another step forward toward you cowering on the ground. The mystery man stepped forward some more with a confident look upon his face. He was determined to get you out of there, you could tell that with ease as you stared at him. You felt your cheeks heating up as you gazed at him walking closer. He was stuck in your mind as you sat on the ground and you couldn't get him out. He was just so cool and puzzling, making you want to learn more about the mysterious hero that has come to save you.

"I Gundham Tanaka, God of the Underworld. Will send you to the depts of hell if you do not leave this mistress alone you foul demon.....No one shall be treated this way by your words and hands, for you are full of sin and hatred." Gundham replied confidently as he fixed his weight to his other leg as he stood there. It was almost like he knew the out come of this situation, like his exact words were the right ones to make him back off. The bully rolled his eyes slightly as he chuckled out of pure amusement. He backed away from you, running his finger over his neck to signal you were dead where you stood no matter what. He slowly walked away down the hall, bumping shoulders with your dark hero before leaving. You let your breath go you had been holding the entire time. Feeling some stress leave you once the bully did.