Izayoi Sounsuke x Reader

(Y/N) = Your name
(H/C) = Hair color

This has been the forth fight you have heard about Izayoi and his girlfriend in the past week or so. You didn't know what the fights were about all you knew was you heard about it one second and then Izayoi comes knocking at your door asking if he can stay the night to cool off from her. of course you say yes since he was one of your close friends for years. He sat on your couch looking at one of his blades he created since he was the ultimate blacksmith. you smiled at him as you got the stuff ready for his bed, he smiled at you as you tossed him the blanket and pillow. He sat them both down on the couch"Thank you again (Y/N) for letting me stay here" Izayoi said rubbing his neck with a smirk on his face. "It's nothing Izayoi you would probably do the same for me" You smiled as you sat on the other side of the couch and watched a show that he put on. after a few hours you got tired, you yawned as you slowly fell asleep on the couch next to Izayoi. you leaned your head on his shoulder as you fell asleep, a little blush spread on his cheeks when you did so. he moved a piece of (H/C) hair out of your face as you slept. He slowly closed his eyes after turning the T.V off and went to sleep with you on him slightly.

In the middle of the night,someone opened the front door slightly and sneaked in. she held a knife in her hand as she ate one of her sweets with her other hand. she crept over and saw you and Izayoi cuddling on the couch. She was pissed at you both she had a devilish smile on her face , you heard something so you slowly opened your eyes to see Ruruka standing there with a knife in her hand getting ready to stab you both. you let out a little scream which made Izayoi wake up. he held you close as he brought out a sword to defend you with. "You little bitch thinking you can sleep with my boyfriend" she said in a snotty little tone. Izayoi stood there straight faced as he held the sword higher to where her head was located. "Ruruka" he began to say "our relationship is over with, now we can either fight it out or you can give it up and everything will be fine afterwords" He said handing you a knife with a wide blade to protect yourself with. She stood there and thought,shrugged her shoulders. she ran at you with full speed but Izayoi protected you with his katana. "you really think i'm going to let this go?" she asked as she had a big smile on her face as she tried to stab you again but this time stabbing a little bit of your shirt and arm. izayoi saw this and hit Ruruka hard with the back end of the sword knocking her out causing her to fall on the floor. you raced over to the phone and called the police and told them what happened. after you got done with the call Izayoi hugged you, "are you okay (Y/N)" he said looking at your arm where it was bleeding, he held your arm and studied the wound. you told him you would be fine but your arm hurt bad, he gave you some pain killers and told you to wait until the police came so that they could take away Ruruka.

 it was a few minutes later and the police hasn't shown up yet. Ruruka started to stand up, her head throbbed as she walked. You were by the counter facing away from her scrolling through your phone. she lifted up the knife and stabbed you in the stomach. Izayoi came back into the room and saw the knife in your stomach with Ruruka holding it. you fell to the ground holding the spot where you got stabbed,blood coming out of the wound and a little coming out of your mouth. Izayoi brought out his sword and stabbed Ruruka right in the stomach several times until she was dead. He ran over to you and pulled you close to himself,not letting go of you until the cops came. Izayoi held your hand as you both rod in the ambulance to the hospital.

after an hour he still sat the waiting room waiting on an answer if you were okay, the doctor came up to him. "how is she?" Izayoi asked scared for your life. "they are  doing fine.we sewed up the wounds and they are in their room sleeping. they is very lucky to live it almost punctured more organs if the knife were in a different place." he said. "oh thank god " Izayoi thought as he followed the doctor to your room. he ran over to your bed and held your hand. "Oh (Y/N), i'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you from her " he said rubbing your cheek. you opened your eyes a little ans saw him with tears at the corners of his eyes. "he never cries why is he crying over me " you thought as you smiled at him, groggy from the medicine that you took. "hey..i forgive..you" you said holding his hand. he looked up surprised that you heard him. he hugged you '(Y/N) I'm glad your okay...(Y/N) I'm going to protect you forever, I love you" He said leaning down and kissing you passionately. "I love you too Izayoi" you said before going back to sleep with him right there.

About 2 or 3 weeks later you walked out of the hospital with Izayoi holding your hand,leading you to the new apartment. he opened the door and showed you around the place. you hugged him "thank Izayoi for this and for everything" you said kissing him on the cheek. "your welcome (Y/N)" He said as you both sat on the couch together like old times except even more closer then before.