Shuichi Saihara x Female reader

(Y/N) = Your name 

you sat there outside just looking up at the sun. you were still in shock about Kaede's death that you didn't want to be around every one. you were scared to even trust one person. you saw Katio walking with Shuichi down the side walk you just put your head down and closed your eyes to make it look like you were sleeping so they wouldn't bother you. Well they didn't. as soon as you did that they came over to you shaking you well Katio did and asked if you were okay. you nodded showing them that you were scared, "I fine guys there is nothing to worry about"  You said as calm as you could be around them. "well okay if you say so" Katio said as he stood up and looked at Shuichi with a smile. "Hey would you like to join us tonight, we are going to work out over there" he said pointing over to the place where they normally work out at. "Um sure why not" you said as you got up and walked to the dormitory to go to your room leaving the boys watching you go off.

You headed outside in the cold breeze to meet with Katio and Shuichi. you didn't know what they were going to do when working out but you went anyway. you walked over and put your hair in a bun to not have it get in the way. "well look what the cat brought in" Katio said with a smile. Shuichi turned and smiled at you, you could see a little bit of blush on his face but you didn't care. "okay than let's start with 50 push ups" he said as you all got down and did them. after you were done you were walking back with Shuichi since Katio said he needed a minute. "are we like a club now or something" you asked him. "I think so, it's Katio's idea" Shuichi said as he walked a little closer as you got closer to the dormitory. he opened the door for you and you both walked in. as you went to your door you turned to Shuichi "Hey if you need anything you can trust me you know" he said as he put a hand on your shoulder. You smiled and blushed, "I trust you Shuichi now get some rest we have to meet everyone tomorrow at the dining hall for breakfast" you said as you opened your room door and went in "good night (Y/N)" he said before you shut the door. you sat on your bed and thought about Shuichi, "Why would he trust you" you thought as you laid down and got comfy in your bed for the night.

For the next few weeks you Shuichi and Katio started to hang out more often, Katio said that we were his side kicks in his story which mad you feel happy. you and Shuichi started to hang out even if Katio wasn't around too. You like being around him alone it just made you trust him more to be alone with him. since Katio wasn't feeling good he said for us two to go out a train by our self's . you walked out with Shuichi and started to do 100 curl ups and finished before in by like 40. you were just faster than him at the training so you sat there and waited for him to finish. you laid down on the grass and he laid down beside you. "what do you think the outside world looks like Shuichi" you asked looking up at the night sky. "I don't know, I never really thought of it with everything going on you know" he said looking at you. you closed yours eyes and sighed thinking of your friends deaths and executions which sent chills down your spin. "Hey Shuichi" you started to say as you looked t him. "What is it?" he asked looking back at you. "Promise me that if I die that you will make it out of here alive" you said looking into his yellow eyes as he looked at you, trying to find the words to say. "Wha (Y/N) what are you saying" he said looking confused. you sat up and he sat up too, "I'm saying if I die, please stay alive" you said looking at him with a frown. He nodded processing everything in his head "Okay I will" He said as he laid his hand on your cheek which made you blush a little. "well it's getting late we should be heading back" you said breaking the awkwardness between you two. you both started to walk back and Shuichi was still trying to process what you said. you walked over to your door and opened it and smiled at Shuichi before going inside and shutting the door.

That was all Shuichi could remember, he woke up with a fright as the dead body alarm went off. he jumped out of bed and raised over to where it was. and then he saw....you. you he was cover in blood and you had marks around your neck from the death. Shuichi fell to his knees right by your body and pulled your dead body on to his lap. he started to cry letting all his tears out as he hugged your body. he was screaming why over and over again. Katio came behind him. "Shuichi i'm so sorry man, she was a good member of our group and a great friend. he said to him. "I didn't even get to tell her how I felt about her" he whispered. "I loved her....and now she is gone" he whispered as he let his tears flow. then he thought of the promise he made to you last night. "I won't forget our promise, I will fight to fine the killer and fight to find a way to get out of here for us both" he said as he laid your body back down and put his jacket over it to show respects to you. he them smiled, whipping away some tears as he investigated the scene to find clues to solve the mystery of your death.