Hajime Hinata x Female Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

(E/C) = Eye color

You walked out of your cottage with your hair blowing in the hot summer breeze. you went over to the dining hall where everyone usually met in the morning to make announcements and just talk about random shit. you walked up the stairs  to see everyone talking and eating breakfast."Hey guys" you greeted everyone as you walked over to go get some food for breakfast. you sat over with Akane and Nekomaru. "Hey (Y/N) nice to see you" Nekomaru greeted you with a warm smile. "Damn, Teruteru makes some good food right (Y/N)" Akane said stuffing her face even more food as she talked to you. "yeah" You said as you started to laugh as well as you started to eat breakfast as well, the out of now where Togami started to speak. "everyone I would like to announce that there will be a party this afternoon in the abandon house.you were a bit confused but you were excited anyway. you looked over to see Hajime looking at you with a smile. You got up and through your trash away and went outside, you didn't care what you wore to the party so you just needed to find something to do until then. 

after fixing your hair into a messy bun  in your cottage you finally left  and went to the party house that you all were supposed to meet in that night. you saw Hajime walking over. "Hey Hajime" you smiled as he walked over to you. "are you excited about the party" he asked as you both walked over to the house. "sort of excited but I don't really know at the moment" you said as Togami stopped you, "I have to check for weapons" he said as he body searched you. you were confused,angry and blushing madly as he got done. when he turned to Hajime you flipped him off which made Hajime smirk. you walked inside the building not knowing what was going to be there. Hajime walked in right behind you. "you ready" he asked "yeah I'd say" you said as you both walked to the main room where everyone was. you talked with Hajime for a bit then Togami came in and explained to everyone why they were having a party. everyone was having a good time even Gundham. 

Suddenly the lights went out though and everything went pitch black. some people screamed while others just stayed put and thought of what happened. it took only a few minutes before the lights came back on, you felt like some one was missing but you couldn't put your finger on who it was. then everyone looked down at Mikan who was in a hard to explain situation, we helped her up. "Kazuichi  did you go and fix the breaker or something?" you asked confused, "no I couldn't have, I couldn't even find my way to the hall in that damn darkness" He said. Sonia looked troubled though like something was digging through her thoughts. "Sonia what is it?" Hajime asked "where is Togami? did he go somewhere" Sonia asked. "that's weird he was here earlier" Mahiru said as everyone looked around the room. after a few minutes everyone split up to find him but there was no trace of him left. "I talked with Chiaki and she said know one left the house" Nagtio said crossing his arms looking around the room. in fact everyone said that all the rooms were empty even the one peko was in. Akane turned her head suddenly, "Is there something wrong Akane?" you asked placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do you smell something" she asked everyone shook there head no. "It smells like blood" she said as she paused, she pointed over to the table "over there" she said "under the table".

 Hajime dashed towards the back table and reached towards the table cloth and flipped the table. your eyes widened and you began to feel sick as you all stood in horror as you saw your friends body laying dead underneath the table. the corners of your eyes started to fill with tears as you looked at him even more. Hajime pulled you close to him, "I will never forget what I saw" you said as you buried your head in his chest. the announcement  went off and told you to gather evidence for the class trial that would be held. "come on and help me look for clues (Y/N)" he said looking into your (E/C) eyes. "okay, okay" he said as you both started to investigate the body in the room and all other clues that could go along with it.

After a few hours the class trial began and ended. you and Hajime proved that Teruteru was the culprit behind the death. you all were forced to watch his execution be done, the horror in your eyes as he dead a painful death. you all walked out of the trial room, you sighed as you walked down the sidewalk back to your cottages. "Hey are you okay, you feeling a little scared by the deaths today" Hajime asked walking with you. you nodded knowing that you were weak when it came to seeing dead bodies. Hajime's face went red "w-well why don't you sleep in my cottage for tonight with me" Hajime asked as you walked over to your cottage. "sure I guess" you said as you followed him to his cottage. he opened the door and you jumped on his bed smiling. you laid down after you were done horsing around and you laid there with him. you cuddled up against his chest as you watched it rise and fall as he breathed. you thought about your day how it went from great to bad to great again, "goodnight Hajime" you said slowly falling alseep in his arms for the night. he msiled and blushed as he kissed your head goodnight in response. he slowly fell asleep hearing your soft little snores as you slept that made him smile.