Yasuhiro Hagakure x Female reader

(Y/N) = Your name 

You didn't know what to expect when you walked in to your class room for the first time at Hope's Peak High school. you walked in and seen some of your class mates but you were a little early to class so that was probably the reason why. you went to the back of the room where a dude with spiky hair sat. you looked out the window and sighed. you didn't really want to start a new school year, especially where you are labeled by your talent. You just looked out the window at the nice sunny day that you could be enjoying but sadly not. then the guy with the spiky hair turned towards you. "You bored as well" he asked as you turned your head towards him "yeah I wish we could be outside or some where other then here you know" you said with a slight smile. he then put out his hand "Yasuhiro the Ultimate Fortune Teller" He said with a big smile. "(Y/N) the Ultimate Medium" you said with a smile as you shook his hand. "I can tell we are going to get along, by my crystal ball" he said. you laughed a little bit "yeah me too" you said. you both started to talk about random topics as you waited for the other students and teacher to get to class. You could really tell that you were going to be good friends with him this year, but maybe a little bit more than friends you thought as you sat down and waited for class start.

The next few weeks you and Yasuhiro hung out more often then you thought you would. you hung out during the week ends,after school and during breaks in class. you didn't know that that would happen at all but it did. you were walking to your locker to pack up the things you need to go home with. you grabbed you things and shut your locker,put the lock back on, and walked towards the main entrance. "Hey (Y/N)!" you heard your best friend say. your turned towards him "Hey, what's up" you said as you gave him a fist bump. "don't you have work today?" he asked "yeah..why?" you said as you walked out of the school and down the street. "well could I go with you, I'm hungry" he said rubbing his stomach. you rolled your eyes at him and punched him in the arm "sure just don't be annoying and you will be fine" you said with a laugh. "Fine" he said acting like a little kid. 

you both walked down the street to the cafe you worked at part time. you were working over time so you could have more money to pay the rent at your apartment building. you tied an apron around your waist and you went behind the counter to wait for costumers. but since most people were at work there was not that much people so you just sat at the counter a studied your science with Yasuhiro since you had a project due in a week. "Hey um would you like to do the project together at my house so it will be faster to get it done" Yasuhiro asked as you finished reading a page in your book. "Yes please I can't think of any thing to do for it" you said as he looked at you with a smile on his face. "we could do it on Fortune tellers,Medium's and Physic's and what they do and how they are different and help the world" he said which brought a smile to your face as you thought more about it. "Yeah we should do that than" you said as you high fived him. you took care of everything at work for the next few hours and then you walked with Yasuhiro to his house to start to work on the project.

He unlocked the door to his apartment and let you walk in first. you sat your bag down and you both sat at the table. you discussed what the project would look like and what facts and details that it should have. he listened to every word you said and was interested in the fact that he suggested the idea less than thirty minutes ago and you thought of everything that you both  should be doing. he was fascinated with you and wanted to know how you thought of all that in less then thirty minutes. you wrote down every thing  that you both suggested and created a diagram of what the poster board would look like and showed it to him. "(Y/N), how do you come up with stuff in so little time?" Yasuhiro asked looking at you raising his eye brow. "I don't know it just comes naturally I guess" you said rubbing the back of your neck blushing. 'well there is our project right there, and I bet we get an A on it" You said with a big smile as you stood up from the table. "We should start to work on it tomorrow" Yasuhiro said as you walked over to the door and grabbed your bag. "I'll see you tomorrow then" you said as you walked out of his apartment with a smile.

Then a week later you then stood in front of the class and explained your project. the teacher handed you the paper containing your grade and then school ended, you and Yasuhiro walked to the park after that. you sat down on a bench and unfolded the paper. it said one hundred percent in red ink up at the top corner. you then turned and hugged him "I knew we would get a one hundred percent dude" He said, you both then realized what you were doing. but you didn't stop hugging him, instead you kissed him. that was the one thing that you never thought you would be able to do to him. you stopped and looked at him in the eye and smiled. "we should work together more often" you said as you sat there and talked about the paper a bit more. but you knew that you both would probably work together again during projects.