Celestia Ludenberg x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name

you walked down the street to your friend Makoto Naegi's house for a get together with every one for spring break. you didn't know what was going to happen but you knew it was going to be fun having everyone around until the day school started back up again. you climbed up the stairs to the 2nd floor and knocked on the door to his apartment. Kirigiri opened the door and smiled at you, you smiled back as she opened the door further for you to walk in. you walked in and saw Leon on the couch with his phone in his hand, Aoi in the kitchen with Sakura talking about what they did over spring break, Mondo with Chihiro over in the the corner talking about school, and a few others that you didn't see out of your sight but heard that they were there. you sat down and talked to Leon for a while about school after spring break but that was mostly it.after a while everything went smoothly and more people even showed up. soon you were all just hanging out for the last day of spring break. You sat on the couch watching some T.V but you turned your head and saw Celestia walk in with cards in her hand. she walked up to you with a smile. "would you like to play a game of cards?" she asked. Mondo over heard "Hell Yeah" he said walking over Leon did the same. You thought playing with the ultimate gambler would be fun so you decided to play as well. you all walked over to the table and sat down. "Let's play Black Jack I haven't played that in a while" Mondo said cracking his knuckles. Leon nodded taking a sip out of his cup. "Black Jack it is" She said getting out to card decks and started to shuffle them in her hand. She delt them out to everyone.  Then You started to play the first round of the night.

after a few hours everyone had at least 1 drink so it was a bit tipsy. you, Celestia. Leon and Mondo were still around a table to playing Black Jack. Mondo wanted to quit because he was getting angry from losing and tired but Celestia didn't let him quit . you started to play and were winning against them. Celeestia was impressed at you, you could see it on her face as she watched you play and deal the next deck of cards. you smiled at her as you dealt the cards.Mondo almost flipped the table from raging after th last game. they gave up when you won as many games as her but by the time you were playing the last round it was 12. everyone started to leave Makoto's apartment. You walked out with Celestia, your arm around her shoulder to balance your self. " How did you almost beat me" she asked you looking up at you eyes. " I learned from the best you know" you said as you waited at the cross walk. You looked at her for a second, "would you like to come to my apartment to play cards some more." You asked her as you walked down the street. "I mean sure why not" she said as you both walked over to your apartment. You walked up the stairs of the apartment building and went to your room. You unlocked it and opened the door for her to walk in. She walked in and you shut the door behind you. She brought her cards out on the table. And shuffled them up. You played about two more rounds until Celestia started to get tired. You helped her to the couch and laid a blanket down on her but she grabbed your sleeve of your shirt and pulled you down on the couch with her. You didn't know what to do so you just laid there on the couch with her. You could here her soft snores as she slept on you. You wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her close to you as you closed your eyes to go to sleep for the night.

The next morning Celestia woke up to see your face. She smiled remembering the events that happened last night. She moved your arm carefully and got up from you. She ran a hand through her hair as she went to the kitchen and brought out stuff out of your fridge to make breakfast. She started to make breakfast for you and herself. You started to wake up from the couch. You sat up and ran your hands through your hair to mess it up a bit. You got up and walked to the kitchen to see Celestia over at the counter making breakfast. You came behind her and wrapped your arms around her waist. She looked at you and smiled as she handed you a plate of breakfast. You smiled as you both sat down at the table filled of cards to eat. You smiled at her, not knowing that she could cook food. "This is really good" you said eating more. She just smiled at you as she took the empty plates to the kitchen. She cane back to you "come on Ishimaru suggested that we should go out with him Mondo and Chihiro later" she said as she went to your bathroom to clean herself up before they went out. You just slipped on a hoodie that you found on the chair. She came out looking like she usually does, she looked beautiful to you. "Well come on" she said as you went out your apartment door and down to your car in the parking lot. You both got in and you started to dive to the place that Ishimaru want to meet you guys at. When you made it you got out of the car and held the door for Celestia. "Thank you" she said as she stepped out. You both looked at the building and looked at each other a smiled. You walked in holding each others hands.

So sorry for uploading late - ZombieKiller Ky